Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PreICO] WaBi (蛙币) coin backed 🔥 by safe products in China - page 16. (Read 57051 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
90% of alts have been killing it in the last week.
Why is wabi acting like a 3 legged blind horse?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I'm wondering if Wabi has the potential to see growth like ETH over one year. Does it have the potential for its product/purpose to rise to eg 100$ or more or will that never happen?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I read the whitepaper and I don't see a use for the token in their model. They haven't got any asset contracts linking the token to their adoption or underlying company or in any free market integration on their tech. If they do, they have done a really bad job in describing it. I have done my own research and I chose not to invest in a pure fomo/fud hype market alone. I welcome you to debate this topic. Show me otherwise netnutter.
Respect! I respect people who do their fundamental analysis before going for an investment. I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that some parts of the whitepaper are rather blurry.
I am also observing and trying to understand some areas of the project that are not clear to me. Once I get my answers then probably I am going to invest.
On the whitepaper it says that the users work as miner by scanning and verifying the products. But they have failed to elaborate on that. My understanding is by scanning the product users are timestamping and updating the Geolocation  of a certain product. So basically the users are kind of verifying the manufacturers claim.
But the whole purpose and use of 'block-chain' is rather abstract!
On the flip-side, speaking from experience, almost all the Asian projects are notorious for ambiguity at the beginning. Gradually they tend to overcome those issues. I have sent emails and messages and waiting to hear from them. If I find new info that might be helpful, will defo share with you.

I really admire you guys for doing your own research. Waiting for your further info.
Activity: 43
I read the whitepaper and I don't see a use for the token in their model. They haven't got any asset contracts linking the token to their adoption or underlying company or in any free market integration on their tech. If they do, they have done a really bad job in describing it. I have done my own research and I chose not to invest in a pure fomo/fud hype market alone. I welcome you to debate this topic. Show me otherwise netnutter.
Respect! I respect people who do their fundamental analysis before going for an investment. I couldn't agree with you more about the fact that some parts of the whitepaper are rather blurry.
I am also observing and trying to understand some areas of the project that are not clear to me. Once I get my answers then probably I am going to invest.
On the whitepaper it says that the users work as miner by scanning and verifying the products. But they have failed to elaborate on that. My understanding is by scanning the product users are timestamping and updating the Geolocation  of a certain product. So basically the users are kind of verifying the manufacturers claim.
But the whole purpose and use of 'block-chain' is rather abstract!
On the flip-side, speaking from experience, almost all the Asian projects are notorious for ambiguity at the beginning. Gradually they tend to overcome those issues. I have sent emails and messages and waiting to hear from them. If I find new info that might be helpful, will defo share with you.

Activity: 23
Why wabi is mooning?

-Walton has 1/3 coins unlocked and 220M marketcap
-Wabi has 1/2 coins unlocked and 50M marketcap
-Wabi has a working product
-Wabi has advisors with influence with alibaba, citi, mastercard
-Wabi will be big in China
-Wabi has big partnerships in January (check website roadmap)

ICO had 1.6 ETH per limit and KYC.
Sometimes you were asked to skype to prove identity.

What does this mean?

-Wabi whales bought at $1+ ; they buy the dip.

True..
Activity: 406
Does anyone know why the wabi token in myether wallet coming up value of nil?? Rest like qsp has a usd value?
Activity: 22
Great product from WALIMAI and probably very usful and successful... but why the hell they need a crypto coin for that? They write because:

- Single-click automatic payment for Walimai protected products (at current exchange rate if the user has insufficient WaBi)
- Paying with WaBi grants additional benefits: discounts, improved delivery terms, bonus WaBi points with every purchase
- Allows users to buy loyalty points in bulk with discounts

Seriously... do you guys think that these chinese mothers will pay for their baby food with WaBi? I cannot imagine... maybe once when crypto get's standard and when it doesn't matter anymore which coins I have, because they get converted automatically to the desired currency at payment time. But this is still far future...
Discounts, loyality points... We all know this from our favourite supermarket chain. Would you buy coins of them just because they are on blockchain now? Probably not...
Exactly, i also can't get the idea why do we need a coin for that?
What is the purpose?

It's great idea, but ho is it related to  cryptocurrencies?
I get your points guys and share the same concerns. I think the product is great itself, but the crypto part I dont get eighter. Hopefully someone will enlighten us. I have not been able to buy at the ICO, because I learned about it too late, but I bought some now, just to be safe. FOMO.

READ THE WHITEPAPER. And do your own research. Here's the link https://resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Activity: 43
Great product from WALIMAI and probably very usful and successful... but why the hell they need a crypto coin for that? They write because:

- Single-click automatic payment for Walimai protected products (at current exchange rate if the user has insufficient WaBi)
- Paying with WaBi grants additional benefits: discounts, improved delivery terms, bonus WaBi points with every purchase

Seriously... do you guys think that these chinese mothers will pay for their baby food with WaBi? I cannot imagine... maybe once when crypto get's standard and when it doesn't matter anymore which coins I have, because they get converted automatically to the desired currency at payment time. But this is still far future...
Discounts, loyality points... We all know this from our favourite supermarket chain. Would you buy coins of them just because they are on blockchain now? Probably not...
What is the purpose?

I get your points guys and share the same concerns. I think the product is great itself, but the crypto part I dont get eighter. Hopefully someone will enlighten us. I have not been able to buy at the ICO, because I learned about it too late, but I bought some now, just to be safe. FOMO.

READ THE WHITEPAPER. And do your own research. Here's the link https://resources.wacoin.io/WaBI_Whitepaper_ENG.pdf
Hey guys, anyone help me. While depositing the wabi Tokens to binance, why is that the tokens go to contract address and then by passes to the depositing address?

This is just the ERC20 address protocols. The contract address always is involved with the transfers.
If we calculate the price in ETH term, how much profit have ICO participants made?
Activity: 238

What is the purpose?

Activity: 7

What is the purpose?

Activity: 192
Hey guys, anyone help me. While depositing the wabi Tokens to binance, why is that the tokens go to contract address and then by passes to the depositing address?
i guess you may deposit from EtherDelta, i suffer the same situation on EtherDelta, this is nothing wrong
Activity: 1

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 7
Guys - i really like the idea of this coin  (and just overall idea about fighting a counterfeit products)
I just don't understand - hod does it work?
Are there any miners or nodes? Why this project needs cryptocoin in the first place?

And what are your predictions about price in 2018?

hope you guys bought the dip at 92 sat today Smiley

One which exchange is Wabi listed?
Is there any actual free market asset contracts on this coin tied into their tech being adopted besides the optional consumer reward stuff mentioned in the whitepaper? I like the idea and can get behind the tech, but without anything tying into adoption and case uses isn't this token just a fomo/fud market only?
Activity: 52
hope you guys bought the dip at 92 sat today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: