Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PRESALE LIVE 🔥🔥🔥 Loyakk: ICO with existing Blue Chip clients 🔥🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 24806 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hi, what cryptos can I use for payment?
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO? Thanks
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
This a long-term and promising project which is handled by professional team. Great to be a part of this project, hope this project and its get great success in future Grin
Activity: 213
This project has a very good road map. Thanks to clear information, investors can pay attention to the project Wink
Activity: 214
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, Supporting you all the way
Activity: 144
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project . 
Activity: 216
do you have a limit on the token that can be bought by one person?
Activity: 208
Indeed this is a great project... When I first saw it, I had no doubt it will breakeven and exceed expectations Wink
Activity: 153
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 228
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
Activity: 162
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project. Success to the team.
Activity: 2
good project menu looks complete and versatile, intelligent projects understand the needs of the business market that creates safer transactions good luck

Thanks. We are looking forward to an exciting ICO for Loyakk with our vision to transform distributed business networks with blockchain-enabled business relationship platform.
Activity: 149
Your project will surely gets a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it.
By the way, is there any plan to give airdrops and campaign bounties?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
Loyakk's mission is to revolutionize how businesses create and deliver value, especially in a decentralized economy.
I like your project, your project is very interesting and I hope you can achieve your mission. spirit!
Activity: 201
Can you tell me please about ICO participation advantages? Or it will be better to buy from on crypto stock markets ? 
Activity: 228
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in investments in order for the project to start?

That I also would like to ask because having an ICO really need to have an amount to invest for project to start. Maybe, they several options regarding the implementation about this project.
Activity: 162
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 218
I dont know the real technical thing but my friend advised me to invest in this, hope for the best. Looking to learn more
Activity: 156
This is totally awesome. I'm glad to be a part of your great community. Your team has many great ideas, promising project and very nice community aspiring to success. Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: