Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 36. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Thanks for the Info @kerberox I was also wonder what is the difference between Pre-ICO and pre-Sale???
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex home buyers will receive an interest rate discount when paying their mortgage with PEX-Tokens.
Activity: 448
Now you will see how great this project is, John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark talking about Prime-Ex in Nasdaq, I like this one, I want to see the video
After this Interview  when ICO Starts for sure Token will be sold out Quickly.
Prime-Ex will provide real estate purchase solutions to North American and European expats who live in Panama or are looking to relocate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is pre-sale already over? As per your website it says pre-sale opens in Nov 1. Can you please explain me? Roll Eyes

Hi @Sidsamant, here's the thing: Pre-ICO is over since Sept 30. But, the Pre-sale is coming up November 1st. Be sure to register in ico.prime-ex.com to participate.
Prime-Ex perpetual is actually looking very ambitious project.Because I live in Panama city and recently heard about your project. The idea of revolutionary financing appealed to me a lot. There's always the problem of financing whenever real estate is concerned but this project is really doing something of value.

@Cryptozi - great thing that you live in Panama City. It seems you are very supportive of Prime-Ex financing terms. What do you think about Panama? I saw in some articles it has a stable government, and the economy keeps growing. What are some pros and cons of living there? What do you think of the expat community?
Prime-Ex offers referral bonuses and purchase discounts for those who want to participate in large volumes.
Could you kindly define what large volume means?

Hi @Bowtiesarecool, I took this from the prime-ex.com website:

For purchases of 35+ Bitcoin, 500+ Ethereum or equivalent contact [email protected] for additional incentives.

I guess anything above that is considered a "large" purchase.

@Prime-Ex, did we get this right?
I have a question. What are the restrictions on Cryptocurrencies currently in Panama, if they are any restrictions? Are they becoming a more crypto friendly country??

Hi @Kchulani, someone asked this in Reddit a few days ago, and this is Prime-Ex official answer:

Prime-Ex is a Panama company that complies with the laws of its jurisdiction. Panama does not require the company to obtain any additional consent in order to issue tokens or to register with the Panama National Securities Commission. This has been checked locally by our lawyers.

I guess this is good news. Panama seems to be very supportive of cryptocurrency.

Here's the actual Reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/crowdsale/comments/6y44oh/whitepaper_primeex_perpetual/
Prime-Ex Perpetual will be the only global real estate project where buyers benefit from its success.
Yeah I have been wanting a nice live stream of the land, it would be nice to see it on a stream and I think you would get so much attraction right away. Another thing I wanted to know about the laws on cryptocurrency in Panama? I am guessing they are more relaxed.
Activity: 71
A live stream of the property land...  Is that possible? Then it is awesome innovation by Prime-Ex..
Is pre-sale already over? As per your website it says pre-sale opens in Nov 1. Can you please explain me? Roll Eyes
I have a question. What are the restrictions on Cryptocurrencies currently in Panama, if they are any restrictions? Are they becoming a more crypto friendly country??

After long time I saw this type of token... Very interesting... Innovative platform for everyone...
When your ico token going to be live?😍😍😍
Formal ICO will take place soon. Be prepared to start winning big with Prime-Ex Perpetual!
it is seems to be interesting projects and whether bounty of this project is already running and I hope to follow this... Good going...
Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
All the best Prime-Ex Perpetual. Pre-sale is going live from November 1st, 2017. Prime-Ex is also offering 20% discount on PEX tokens. Register for Prime-Ex perpetual at https://ico.prime-ex.com/register.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Prime-Ex perpetual is actually looking very ambitious project.Because I live in Panama city and recently heard about your project. The idea of revolutionary financing appealed to me a lot. There's always the problem of financing whenever real estate is concerned but this project is really doing something of value.
Pages:
Jump to: