Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU! - page 37. (Read 20690 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Prime-Ex offers referral bonuses and purchase discounts for those who want to participate in large volumes.
Could you kindly define what large volume means?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Prime-Ex offers referral bonuses and purchase discounts for those who want to participate in large volumes.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
This project Prime-Ex Perpetual is a long term investment, so if you invest in here buy token in there Crowd sale, you gonna make a good profit for long
Activity: 16
It's seems to have great expenditure.
Can you tell me what is the process of getting financed the building.
Activity: 36
After reading the concept thoroughly, for instance, no income verification but asset verification is required.

Thanks for making this Thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Their concept it attracting attention cause they way they are distributed income at leas I find to be far more superior than other real estate platform. And by choose Waves a more stable crypto than others, was a smart choice.

Prime-Ex solution is far superior because of their approach to using Crypto. Besides, their team have the right experience - many other real estate ICOs have great technical minds, but no real estate development or sales experience. Go Prime-Ex!
How does Prime-Ex concept works to earn a significant ROI in Panama City?

Hi @Shivek, check out the whitepaper in Prime-Ex.com - it has lots of great information.

In short, Prime-Ex ROI comes from bulding and selling houses to expats. The laws in Panama make it very hard for a foreigner to apply for a loan, so Prime-Ex will self finance those houses. This means investors gain profits from two sources: profits from the house sales price, and profits from mortgage interests. I think it's brilliant.

From what I understand, Prime-Ex plans to build and sell in the City and also outside the city.
Hey All,

We are announcing the addition of David Drake to our Advisor team.  David has mentored several large ICOs and has been instrumental in the success of several closed and current ICOs.  We're thrilled to welcome him aboard the Prime-Ex Perpetual team!

Clarification on the upcoming dates:

November 1st - 8th is Pre-Sale.  Old dates were updated upon advice we've received from veteran ICO team members.  Subscribe to Whitelist on the website.  Investors 3.5 BTC and over get 20% discount.

November 15th - 30th is our ICO.

I had to fly out of Panama for a few days for some very good meetings.  Project continues to mature and is attracting interest from what seems like everywhere.  I'll be checking in but probably can't post too much here until Saturday or Sunday. 

Hi Prime-Ex, the team keeps getting larger, better, and more experienced. Good job!

About David, do you plan to add his info to the prime-ex.com website? It will be really useful to see his bio and some of the ICO experience you talk about.

Keep it up! Can't wait to see the project become a success!
Activity: 532
Dream of the Great
Do you have partners? If there is, tell who they are? And if they are not yet, then with whom are you planning to conclude partnership? And do you plan someday?
Activity: 308
Their concept it attracting attention cause they way they are distributed income at leas I find to be far more superior than other real estate platform. And by choose Waves a more stable crypto than others, was a smart choice.
Activity: 23
Prime-Ex has an interesting criteria to apply for the revolution rule.
Investors will definitely get benefits.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
When will your Token will be live.

Hi @Shivek, the ICO Pre-Sale starts Nov 1 and runs until Nov 8.

ICO runs from Nov 15 - 30.

See project details and whitepaper at prime-ex.com.
Technically, the token is live. It's on WAVES DEX.
How does Prime-Ex concept works to earn a significant ROI in Panama City?
Activity: 23
Projects seems to be very interesting .
Preptual investing in real estate market.
If we follow the roadmap of Prime-Ex, then we definitely have the profit.

Amazing concept for investors.
Activity: 184
Hey All,

We are announcing the addition of David Drake to our Advisor team.  David has mentored several large ICOs and has been instrumental in the success of several closed and current ICOs.  We're thrilled to welcome him aboard the Prime-Ex Perpetual team!

Clarification on the upcoming dates:

November 1st - 8th is Pre-Sale.  Old dates were updated upon advice we've received from veteran ICO team members.  Subscribe to Whitelist on the website.  Investors 3.5 BTC and over get 20% discount.

November 15th - 30th is our ICO.

I had to fly out of Panama for a few days for some very good meetings.  Project continues to mature and is attracting interest from what seems like everywhere.  I'll be checking in but probably can't post too much here until Saturday or Sunday. 

Activity: 16
This being a great project. I want to know more about this project .

Thanks for sharing this Thread.
Activity: 448
Prime Ex Perpetual in a very nice project, I cannot afford to miss this kind of investment for it give a huge ROI  this  is the best part of that an it will run for a long term so, you don't not worry for the future profit because Prime Ex can deliver a good return to every one who join on own Prime Ex Token.
Activity: 308
A lot more newcomers to the platform. It is gaining a lot of momentum. I'm glad to hear about the discount for large investors. This shows a lot of interest in this project. They did a bold thing earlier by accepting Fiat before. By the way do you still accept fiat? Or is it only Crypto for the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: