Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I like the overall look of the project. The website is very informative and bright. I wish you luck.
This project has every chance of success, but much depends on the configuration of the team. I also want to note that recently the situation in the cryptocurrency market has improved significantly, which gives a green light to young and promising projects.
Activity: 84
I like the overall look of the project. The website is very informative and bright. I wish you luck.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Without a good advertisement, no project will work correctly among competitors; the better the advertisement, the more clients thereafter
Advertising is important, but this is not the most important thing, many forget about the technical part. After all, each new project should carry new technologies.
Activity: 29

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

I agree with you, marketing plays one of the most important roles in shaping the popularity of projects.
Without a good advertisement, no project will work correctly among competitors; the better the advertisement, the more clients thereafter
Much depends what kind of marketer and how he can analyze the market itself and of course competitors, without this it will be difficult to launch an advertising campaign.
Activity: 74
I heard somewhere that you are planning to launch airdrop? What are the conditions for participants?

Distribution of ETBC will be conducted an airdrop: all ETH holders can claim ETBC completely for free, If I'm not mistaken, the ratio is 1 to 1.

The conditions are extremely attractive, but I feel that there is a catch.
The guys just distribute their coin, I met such marketing plans, they give a pretty good result.

Now there are few normal projects on the market, of course, i personally think the most important thing is the approach to my clients.
Activity: 24
I heard somewhere that you are planning to launch airdrop? What are the conditions for participants?

Distribution of ETBC will be conducted an airdrop: all ETH holders can claim ETBC completely for free, If I'm not mistaken, the ratio is 1 to 1.

I wonder how many people will watch the live broadcast, it's a good idea how i think
Activity: 66

The guys just distribute their coin, I met such marketing plans, they give a pretty good result.
Activity: 45

Activity: 84

Activity: 47
Which cryptocurrency exchanges will etbc be listed on first?
Activity: 14
Any official pool planned for mining ?
Activity: 44
Activity: 70

The potential of the crypto-currency market is large, there are enough users for all projects)
Every year, users who use cryptocurrencies more and more, respectively, need to develop new projects.
Activity: 51
Do you think that this Ethereum Basic project really has a chance to become popular? Very big competition. First is Ethereum itself. Secondly, EOS, Stellar and TRON. Plus Cardana (ADA) and Tezos. The market is very saturated. the competition is just awesome.
They just want to give people an alternative, isn't that possible?
The potential of the crypto-currency market is large, there are enough users for all projects)
Activity: 53
Do you think that this Ethereum Basic project really has a chance to become popular? Very big competition. First is Ethereum itself. Secondly, EOS, Stellar and TRON. Plus Cardana (ADA) and Tezos. The market is very saturated. the competition is just awesome.
They just want to give people an alternative, isn't that possible?
Activity: 80
Activity: 58

NEO was called the Chinese Ethereum. If in China they banned ICO on Ethereum, but were allowed on NEO, this would provoke just a crazy increase in the value of this crypto asset.
Yeah, but it didn't happen. ETBC now has a good chance of success, as the cryptocurrency market has stabilized.
Activity: 51

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.
You're crazy, you're saying neo is an unpopular platform?

Well, as far as I know, last year the Neo were really very popular.  But today everything is a little different.
NEO was called the Chinese Ethereum. If in China they banned ICO on Ethereum, but were allowed on NEO, this would provoke just a crazy increase in the value of this crypto asset.
Activity: 34

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

As long as cryptocurrency does not have a real application, technical characteristics will not be so important. Marketing is much more important today than technical innovation.
Activity: 55

Well, as far as I know, last year the Neo were really very popular.  But today everything is a little different.
the NEO platform faded into the background after the launch of EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: