Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 9. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Is this a new coin on the network Ethereum? What is the initial price?
I don't see in the announcement exact plan to move to any exchange, and it is  not ICO, so how do you determine price?
Strange, I see that this new cryptocurrency is indicated, which focuses on solving the most urgent problems of Ethereum. Therefore, the question arose about its price.
Is it possible to help cryptocurrency, that is the question, and how the team will further promote it all in the market, as well as the issue of cooperation in ethereum
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Well, you came up with a project that can solve some of the problems that arise in the Ethereum network at the moment. Let's see the action in the future.
Of course, it will be difficult to do in reality, but in reality, although I have seen many such projects that were not successful
Did you meet similar to this particular project? And how did they evolve? Actively?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I don't see in the announcement exact plan to move to any exchange, and it is  not ICO, so how do you determine price?
Strange, I see that this new cryptocurrency is indicated, which focuses on solving the most urgent problems of Ethereum. Therefore, the question arose about its price.
Activity: 182
I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?

Good question, over time this will find out a lot in the market who tried to compete, but without success
Activity: 116
I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Well, this looks like a problem solver and an upgrade for ethereum, but I do not think it gas the ability or capacity to solve the problem, because it does not look real.
A lot of questions have been asked that are still waiting for answers from the dev/team, what i willlike to add to the already raised questions is whether this project is an ICO project or otherwise ?
Right now there are very few projects on the market that carry out ICO, now a new trend is an IEO, although a lot of people are against everything Cheesy
There are users from the old and the new school, just as each person chooses a project for himself individually and it’s hard to guess what people will like more, because you cannot please everyone. Undecided
Activity: 210
A lot of questions have been asked that are still waiting for answers from the dev/team, what i willlike to add to the already raised questions is whether this project is an ICO project or otherwise ?
Right now there are very few projects on the market that carry out ICO, now a new trend is an IEO, although a lot of people are against everything Cheesy
Activity: 224
Well, you came up with a project that can solve some of the problems that arise in the Ethereum network at the moment. Let's see the action in the future.
Of course, it will be difficult to do in reality, but in reality, although I have seen many such projects that were not successful
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Activity: 336
Will you make bonus programs? Or something like that?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Will this coin be added to the coinmarketcap.com  website?
Activity: 182
I wanted to know if there would be further information about the project developers themselves on the forum? it would be interesting to read
Let's hope that this info will soon be added, but few people now trust in new projects
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Will this be exactly like ETCV which is the tip of the scammers also I want to know more clearly.
Activity: 1
Domain Name: ethereum-basic.com
Updated Date: 2019-05-03T12:11:13Z
Creation Date: 2019-05-03T12:04:05Z
Hmmm🤔
I wanted to know if there would be further information about the project developers themselves on the forum? it would be interesting to read
Pages:
Jump to: