Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 6. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

You can not argue with this, against the background of market growth, investments in cryptocurrency began to increase.

I never understood this logic, the why behind the Bitcoin rise in value altcoins?

Investors are beginning to show activity, and this is associated with the growth of altcoins, this is normal.
Activity: 44

You can not argue with this, against the background of market growth, investments in cryptocurrency began to increase.

I never understood this logic, the why behind the Bitcoin rise in value altcoins?
Activity: 70

To hide any information from its members, it is not good. Maybe in the future something will change?

I do not agree, sometimes there is a trade secret, because competitors are not asleep.

Let's not talk about the sad, I like the fact that the overall situation in the market is improving every day, it gives a chance to young projects to realize themselves.

Activity: 110

Hello! Which wallet should be specified for bounty, MEW or ETBC?

I am also interested in this question!  Can anyone answer it?Huh
Activity: 51

To hide any information from its members, it is not good. Maybe in the future something will change?

I do not agree, sometimes there is a trade secret, because competitors are not asleep.

Let's not talk about the sad, I like the fact that the overall situation in the market is improving every day, it gives a chance to young projects to realize themselves.
Activity: 53

Activity: 114

Hello! Which wallet should be specified for bounty, MEW or ETBC?
Activity: 58
The project looks good , but still something confuses me . If you have more information about razrabotciki I may change my mind .
Network launch date: May 26, 2019, 16:00 !!!
It seems to me that after the launch of their network, they will open a lot of information.

Activity: 55
The project looks good , but still something confuses me . If you have more information about razrabotciki I may change my mind .
Network launch date: May 26, 2019, 16:00 !!!
It seems to me that after the launch of their network, they will open a lot of information.

Activity: 379
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Why just give away coins that cost money? How does that sound illogical, what's the catch?

Thus they popularize the project, it is clear to all.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

All ETH holders will be entitled to free ETBC coins at a 1:1 ratio.
Pretty good conditions. I only one nepoymu, what's the point of giving free coins ETBC?

Sorry. Were you born? And what was the point of giving Bitcoin Cash?  Grin Grin Grin

I have met many projects that just hand out their coins that cost real money, so I'm not surprised.

Why just give away coins that cost money? How does that sound illogical, what's the catch?

Pretty good conditions. I only one nepoymu, what's the point of giving free coins ETBC?

I'm thinking. that this is some kind of marketing ploy. It's a good decision.
I have met many projects that just hand out their coins that cost real money, so I'm not surprised.
Activity: 66

I'm thinking. that this is some kind of marketing ploy. It's a good decision.
Activity: 52

Activity: 4
Hello, can someone tel me how to mine on Hive OS?
Activity: 67

I like such conditions, it is possible to tell that we will receive coins free of charge.

I agree with you, the conditions are very good, and if we consider that the crypto-currency market again headed for the moon, then we can safely say that participating in such a young project as ETHEREUM BASIC has become doubly profitable.
Activity: 60

I like such conditions, it is possible to tell that we will receive coins free of charge.
Pages:
Jump to: