Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 8. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
So many here gave their opinions but clearly not saying if Ethereum Basic as Legit or Scam.🤔

There are always risks, but it is not necessary to suspect all projects in a row of deception, you need to conduct a deep analysis.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So many here gave their opinions but clearly not saying if Ethereum Basic as Legit or Scam.🤔

What's legal? Is it forbidden to develop platforms now? You got me a little confused.
Activity: 382
Activity: 140
At first glance, the project looks good enough, especially well-designed website. I'll follow the news.
Moreover, the project is very generous, they give their coins for free, there should be something trick.
Activity: 106
At first glance, the project looks good enough, especially well-designed website. I'll follow the news.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Well, this looks like a problem solver and an upgrade for ethereum, but I do not think it gas the ability or capacity to solve the problem, because it does not look real.

It does not look like it solver, it is being announced to be so, which is very different.
Activity: 15
]
Unfortunately no. It is not technically possible to send free ETBC to exchange addresses. Need wallets MEW or MetaMask

I would be very surprised if it were otherwise. Guys, I don't mind getting free ETBC.
Activity: 116
I KEEP MY ETH ON AN EXCHANGE. WILL I STILL BE ENTITLED TO FREE ETBC?
Unfortunately no. It is not technically possible to send free ETBC to exchange addresses. Need wallets MEW or MetaMask
Activity: 60
I KEEP MY ETH ON AN EXCHANGE. WILL I STILL BE ENTITLED TO FREE ETBC?
Activity: 18
Hi guys, are you planning to launch bounty program or airdrop? If so, what are the deadlines?
The bounty program was launched quite recently, there is still time to join. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ethereum-basic-meeting-the-challenges-of-scaling-5141079
Activity: 26
Hi guys, are you planning to launch bounty program or airdrop? If so, what are the deadlines?
Activity: 19
Did I understand correctly that all of the holders of the ETH to get a totally free coins ETBC? at the rate of 1:1?

Yes.
The conditions are more than favorable, we can say that you are almost free to distribute their coins.
copper member
Activity: 3
Did I understand correctly that all of the holders of the ETH to get a totally free coins ETBC? at the rate of 1:1?

Yes.
Activity: 76
Activity: 67
I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?

One of the most important. Scaling: increasing network capacity using on-chain and off-chain solutions.

I don't really like the speed of transactions on a traditional ETH platform either, it's time to speed them up.
Activity: 74
I can say that it will be improved and better thought out. However, the first page contains the entire list of why and what you should pay attention to.

This information needs to be communicated to the developers ethereum, only left to contact them
Activity: 210

One of the most important. Scaling: increasing network capacity using on-chain and off-chain solutions.

The main thing that this team can realize really as they wrote, in words everything always just looks, but in reality, as we know, more difficult
Activity: 224
I can say that it will be improved and better thought out. However, the first page contains the entire list of why and what you should pay attention to.

So they need to provide this all to official sources ethereum, i wonder if they will listen to this information
Activity: 18

Activity: 336
Pages:
Jump to: