Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 5. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
You have an official telegram channel, I would like to follow all the news of the project.

Yes there is. https://t.me/EthereumBasic
Among the advantages, I want to emphasize that the activity in the channel is quite large.
Activity: 52
You have an official telegram channel, I would like to follow all the news of the project.
Activity: 66

If I'm not mistaken, now it is most profitable to work with EOS, is it possible to surpass them?
Strange, but for some reason the coin is EOS no increase in price. If they're doing so well, why can't I see growth*?

Undervalued platform, but all EOS will come, because at the technological level they are ahead of everyone.
Activity: 45

If I'm not mistaken, now it is most profitable to work with EOS, is it possible to surpass them?
Strange, but for some reason the coin is EOS no increase in price. If they're doing so well, why can't I see growth*?
What is the main objective of this project? What technologies does this project carry?
As for me, the most important their planned achievement is the reduction of fees for transfers within the network.

Activity: 44
What is the main objective of this project? What technologies does this project carry?
As for me, the most important their planned achievement is the reduction of fees for transfers within the network.
Activity: 70
Are you planning to launch bounty or airdrop? I'd like to join you.
Activity: 51

Let's not talk about the sad, I like the fact that the overall situation in the market is improving every day, it gives a chance to young projects to realize themselves.

I have been waiting for the moment when the market finally stabilizes, this moment has come. Good luck.

It is a good moment for long-term investments, I agree with this, young projects have a chance.
Activity: 53

Let's not talk about the sad, I like the fact that the overall situation in the market is improving every day, it gives a chance to young projects to realize themselves.

I have been waiting for the moment when the market finally stabilizes, this moment has come. Good luck.
Activity: 58

So, how can i get your coins after snapshot?
Their website has detailed instructions. I'm new, but I figured it out fast.
Activity: 3
I'm confused, do I have to give up ETH to get ETBC coins?

They distribute ETBC for free so you don't have to pay anything or refuse anything..

So, how can i get your coins after snapshot?
Activity: 55
They want to create an effective platform that will be a good alternative to the official ETH platform.
Activity: 1
did not teach you? or are you so stupid? draw these bills?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Activity: 1
they ask to import my ETH wallet to their EBTC wallet  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
it is scam
be carefull with your ETHs

They promise to launch their network on may 26, we have less than 10 days to wait!!!
I like projects that have short deadlines, I like fast income.
Activity: 66

The conditions for obtaining the coins is more than attractive, let's see what happens, I'm in.

They promise to launch their network on may 26, we have less than 10 days to wait!!!
Activity: 36

They distribute ETBC for free so you don't have to pay anything or refuse anything..

The conditions for obtaining the coins is more than attractive, let's see what happens, I'm in.
Activity: 52

Activity: 45
Pages:
Jump to: