Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
How can I get ETBC tokens? What are the conditions?
All ETH holders will be entitled to free ETBC coins at a 1:1 ratio.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
You are only required to hold some ETH in a personal crypto wallet at the time of the network snapshot on May 16, 2019.
Activity: 76
Activity: 14
I also believe that the official ETH platform is outdated, it's time to develop more effective platforms and take the market for yourself.

The developers said that they are not going to create competition for the ETH platform, they only offer an alternative.
Activity: 114

If developers manage to bring their idea to life that their platform will surpass even EOS in technical terms.

Would be nice. By the way, on what exchanges will it be possible to buy and sell coins?
Activity: 41
I also believe that the official ETH platform is outdated, it's time to develop more effective platforms and take the market for yourself.

Already and so many competitors, such as EOS and NEO, you need to come up with something new.

If developers manage to bring their idea to life that their platform will surpass even EOS in technical terms.
Activity: 62

Already and so many competitors, such as EOS and NEO, you need to come up with something new.
Activity: 19
Activity: 14
What will be THE ETBC token mining Protocol? What about PoS?
Mining protocol: first PoW (CPU, GPU), then transfer to ProgPoW (ASIC-resistant) as an intermediate stage, then full transfer to PoS
Activity: 106
What will be THE ETBC token mining Protocol? What about PoS?
Activity: 18
I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?

Better or not, we will judge after the launch of the network, but the plans of the administration of the project are certainly Grand.
I agree that the project has a good plan, but most often, it is extremely difficult to implement a good idea.
Activity: 26
I can't quite understand why Ethereum Basic is better than normal Ethereum?

Better or not, we will judge after the launch of the network, but the plans of the administration of the project are certainly Grand.
Activity: 20

Nothing heavy there, they will simply reduce the transaction fee, thereby making their platform more attractive to users.

Many are looking for ways to conduct their transactions safely and cheaply, I think that the Ethereum Basic platform will be attractive.
Activity: 140
How will be carried out Optimization of the cost of gas?
Nothing heavy there, they will simply reduce the transaction fee, thereby making their platform more attractive to users.
Activity: 76
How will be carried out Optimization of the cost of gas?
Activity: 67
What tasks and problems does the Ethereum Basic platform solve in the first place?
Transfer to PoS that should be complete and comprehensive, not partial as foreseen by the Casper framework
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
2 pages of one liners later
what is this shit? haha
might have been something
but ain't nobody got time for these 1/2 ass piggy-back projects anymore  Cheesy

Activity: 106
What tasks and problems does the Ethereum Basic platform solve in the first place?
The solution to the problem of SCALING, OPTIMIZATION of CHARGES AND EFFICIENCY.
The goals of the project are more than noble, I am happy to see how the administration implements them.
Activity: 23
The solution to the problem of SCALING, OPTIMIZATION of CHARGES AND EFFICIENCY.
Activity: 41
Pages:
Jump to: