Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ProgPoW] Ethereum Basic - MEETING THE CHALLENGES OF SCALING 🚀🚀🚀 - page 4. (Read 16041 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.
You're crazy, you're saying neo is an unpopular platform?

How can you say that NEO is not a popular platform. Of course, not as popular as Ethereum, but still it is a top platform.
Activity: 31

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.

I agree with you, marketing plays one of the most important roles in shaping the popularity of projects.
Activity: 64

Neo and EOS platforms have long surpassed ETH in technical terms, but this did not make them popular.

Well, as far as I know, last year the Neo were really very popular.  But today everything is a little different.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1

My personal opinion, is unlikely in the near future there will be something that will become more popular than Eth or Btc.
As it turned out earlier, the technical characteristics do not have such a big impact on the opinions of the General public, compared to strong marketing.
Activity: 47

Activity: 406

Yes, but they want to surpass everything related to the official ETH.
Activity: 52

Activity: 66

they will not be able to become popular if they are an alternative to MEW, they must make their own unique features that will be better than other wallets.
I agree that it is not enough to surpass this or that platform in technical terms, it is necessary to offer the user something new.
Activity: 54

In functionality and simplicity, it is not exactly inferior to MEW, it remains to check on the quality

The project management stated that they are not going to compete with anyone, this platform is being created for an alternative.

they will not be able to become popular if they are an alternative to MEW, they must make their own unique features that will be better than other wallets.
Activity: 66
You have already developed your own wallet, it is already functioning?

Yes, they have a web wallet, personally I have already registered there. https://etbcwallet.com

I want to note that the wallet is very easy to use, something similar to myetherwallet.

What currencies does this wallet accept now?  If it is very similar to MEW, then its functions are the same?
Activity: 45

In functionality and simplicity, it is not exactly inferior to MEW, it remains to check on the quality

The project management stated that they are not going to compete with anyone, this platform is being created for an alternative.
Activity: 47

Activity: 44

Yes, they have a web wallet, personally I have already registered there. https://etbcwallet.com

I want to note that the wallet is very easy to use, something similar to myetherwallet.

Activity: 70

Activity: 51

Activity: 53
Activity: 58

Me personally, easier to keep track of news through their Twitter page.

It does not matter through which resource you track the news, the main thing is that these news are positive and contribute to the development of the project.
Activity: 55
You have an official telegram channel, I would like to follow all the news of the project.

Yes there is. https://t.me/EthereumBasic
Among the advantages, I want to emphasize that the activity in the channel is quite large.

Me personally, easier to keep track of news through their Twitter page.
Activity: 98
any info on mining rewards, pool, etc ?
Absolutely all the information is on the website of the project, I advise you to study it.
Activity: 14
any info on mining rewards, pool, etc ?
Pages:
Jump to: