Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟ANN👟] ProjectDresscode - WEAR THE BLOCKCHAIN [Bonus] - page 27. (Read 2045 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 1
Hello. Will all the tokens unsold be destroyed?     
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This is a really essential project to the use of digital currencies and the approach to which the team has chosen to address the integration of digital currencies is clinical. Really glad to join the community. Thanks.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
This is one of those ideas which could either be a stoke of Genius destined to a glorious success or a complete bullshid just destined to raise some cash for the organizers. It will be interesting to find out which of the two it is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How many tokens were put on sale?

180 millions, these are 60% of the total amount of tokens.
Activity: 70
How many tokens were put on sale?
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi. Doesn’t it seem to you that it’s weird that  the idea hasn’t been implemented yet?     
A lot of efforts were made, but they weren’t successful. Probably, you just weren’t interested in fashion.   
Maybe. But why do you believe that Project Dresscose will skyrocket if all the previous projects didn’t succeed?   
It uses blockchain technology, it allows to make a breakthrough in struggling against scammers.   
It seems to me that the technology allows to track  genuineness only at the moment of first sale. Then the scammer can replace it easily.
You’re wrong, the check will be made each time when the owner is changed, so scammers shouldn’t pay attention to this platform at all.   
Well, it’s wonderful! Will brands get any share of the income made on resell of their products?
Activity: 308
I totally support any project that helps us have more transparency. Trust is number one issue in the world now. Good job Team!
Activity: 98
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hi. Doesn’t it seem to you that it’s weird that  the idea hasn’t been implemented yet?     
A lot of efforts were made, but they weren’t successful. Probably, you just weren’t interested in fashion.   
Maybe. But why do you believe that Project Dresscose will skyrocket if all the previous projects didn’t succeed?   
It uses blockchain technology, it allows to make a breakthrough in struggling against scammers.   
It seems to me that the technology allows to track  genuineness only at the moment of first sale. Then the scammer can replace it easily.
You’re wrong, the check will be made each time when the owner is changed, so scammers shouldn’t pay attention to this platform at all.   
Activity: 175
Why are you so worried about the anonymity of owners who have exclusive products? I think they should make their data available to the general public to make it easier to verify the quality of their products.
Activity: 156
Hello. In addition to tokens of your platform, what currencies can be used within the ecosystem? I think fiat wouldn't go amiss.
Activity: 147
Protocol
The technology of the token will be based on the Ethereum platform and the Dress token will be ERC20 compliant, which is a standard broadly enforced by the Ethereum community.
ERC20-compliant tokens can be stored in most of the wallets that already support the Ether currency. However, one functionality that involves traceability of the product and is one of the primary goals of the token has not yet been "field-tested". We will resolve this with a Dapp solution in connection with Dress token. The creation of the projectdresscode Authentic Certificate will transform one Dress token into a smart contract transcript that will enableu users to follow and transfer the certified item.
Furthermore, the Dapp solution will allow us to create an internal tracking and connection scheme to off-chain data, where each holder/user can verify the content of the smart contract.
Activity: 406
Can you tell us more about Selective registration? It's the first time I've seen something like this.
Activity: 106
Good evening. Will you develop your own decentralized application, or will you get a ready-made one?
Activity: 294
This is very nice project in crypto world, make easy way in use blockchain network, plan different than all other project, All information and objectives are fully explained and in the future, it will be a great success, i like it!
Pages:
Jump to: