Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 20. (Read 44175 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 106
Round of airdrop 1or 2?
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
 Airdrop is cancelled due to spammers using bots Sad
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Just want to say thank you to the Pure Dev that acted as an escrow to do a trade for 5000 Pure coins. A group of our purchased the coins and sent each of their btc individually, the Pure Dev was calm and patient and waited for 2 hours untill all coins where sent, i ended up sending to many and he sent my BTC back.

Very welldone and professionally done!

Thanks Pure Devs!

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Yes, information like that is not enough, rather the specifics

I'm selling 2501 Pure (1 masternode + fee) for 0.21BTC. Good morning anyway. Free bump for the Dev & pure comunity.
Activity: 436
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Yes, information like that is not enough, rather the specifics
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Hi me1507,

Yes it is som money. so for a masternode for 4$ pr coin, this prise wil be $10.000. Very expansiv - for me it is.

/Securekid

Hi,

Currently, 10 PURE worth around $ 4 ( $0.4 each ), and to run a masternode you need 2500 PURE, that worth around $ 1,000 NOT $10,000.

Currently there is no price for PURE, but imo it will quite high cause of quantity and mining difficulty

There is a price for PURE currently, go to slack #trading or #pureescrowaccount
There are many successful transactions with range 8k - 11k each Pure
Activity: 323
Merit: 101
Hi me1507,

Yes it is som money. so for a masternode for 4$ pr coin, this prise wil be $10.000. Very expansiv - for me it is.

/Securekid

Hi,

Currently, 10 PURE worth around $ 4 ( $0.4 each ), and to run a masternode you need 2500 PURE, that worth around $ 1,000 NOT $10,000.

Currently there is no price for PURE, but imo it will quite high cause of quantity and mining difficulty
Activity: 714
What markets is PURE sold on?

There is no exchange yet, but you trade OTC here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188769.40

So, exchanger listing will be available on November?
Gon Totto
Hi me1507,

/Securekid

Hi,

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
When will Pure be listed on an exchange approx?
What exchanges are planned and with which one do you start?
Activity: 66
Hi me1507,

/Securekid
Gon Totto
Just realized 10 PURE coins for the airdrop - not much if you want people to get interested....

Airdrop is like free money, 10 PURE worth around $ 4, that's a good amount for free money.  Wink
Activity: 66
Just realized 10 PURE coins for the airdrop - not much if you want people to get interested....

Activity: 1064
Merit: 633
Hi guys.We have lucky draw for our users on twitter and slack members.One lucky member will get free Pure masternode weekly (Worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary).Just follow us ,Retweet and Join our slack.Thanks.
https://twitter.com/Dariloff
Slack: dariloff
Address: PM2GodpiJQ8SCBEU11zpWo3pQReFtsX9mi
Activity: 364
Purifying The Blockchain
Guys you can win free masternode weekly by Just following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then Joining our slack.Thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
This coin is pure good.  The slack channel is better after a scammer got my .1 btc.  So be careful using the slack channel.
Activity: 182
Received Airdrop coins within a few hours.

thats what I call efficiency...

Well done and thank you. Smiley Smiley

good luck to all involved Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 301
No markets at the moment but you can buy PURE in the slack. There is a 'pureescrowaccount' channel & the dev account is the first post in it - you can request escrow via the PURE dev which is safest option. Friendly and helpful.
Gon Totto
Activity: 428
Merit: 252
What markets is PURE sold on?
Pages:
Jump to: