Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD - page 19. (Read 44214 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
I would suggest http://pool.bilbotel.fr/site/mining Pool operator is always online in slack and has low fees.

(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
You have to first encrypt the wallet to ask for password. Be careful since if you lose/forget this password. Your coins are gone as well.

(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
Mostly on Slack channel. Dev acts like the neutral party.

(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
Airdrop was only for 10 Pure and is currently OFF due to abuse.

(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.
That goes to regular wallets as POS reward.

Hope this helps

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Purifying The Blockchain
You can mine on supernova pool all pools are good.Airdrop off but weekly masternode draw is on.Its only been 16 days we will list on exchanges in about a month.You can buy Pure from miners in our slack.Remaining 35% goes to staking.Thanks
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi newbie here. interested in PURE.
Hope can get some helpful answers from fellow members here.

(1) Plan to mine PURE, 5*17GH/s (D3's), which pool has the best mining outcome so far, how about the fees?
(2) I've downloaded PURE mac wallet. Sorry if noob question, but why there aren't any verification or login passwords required to access the wallet?
(3) Where can i find reliable sellers for PURE coins? Reading from above threads, how does the dev escrow works?
(4) Airdrop was on off on off...current status =?
(5) at POS stage, MN gets 65% reward, may i know what happen to the remaining 35% block reward, is it still mine-able? seems no mention about that anywhere.

Long questions. Anyone can help please much appreciated.
Activity: 241
Activity: 154
POW PHASE HUGE REWARD

Not so HUGE.....

I dno, my 414 coins are pretty impressive for 2x 1080 ti, i recieved my huge reward lol
Activity: 28
POW PHASE HUGE REWARD

Not so HUGE.....
Purifying The Blockchain
It will be a random pick ,We will announce winner in  twitter and then contact winner in slack.Get the  Pure address and send the masternode to winner.
Activity: 361
Merit: 111
Hi guys.We have lucky draw for our users on twitter and slack members.One lucky member will get free Pure masternode weekly (Worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary).Just follow us ,Retweet and Join our slack.Thanks.

PureAdress: PG9eVAQtpMcCEeeFFosvMHCJGcE8MC8SVr

My twitter: https://twitter.com/minerulro

hi how do you choose the winner? and how will declare results ?
Activity: 618
New Pool Pure  0.9 Fee

http://mineblocks.co.uk

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://stratum.mineblocks.co.uk:3037 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Ports ( 3037 )  ( 3038 )  All ports Vardiff

Twitter : https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Telegram : https://t.me/mineblocksp

Happy Mining
Activity: 47
We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks

I really do not understand what you say, please be clear? Thanks, I buy Pure on what page?

safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel

Which link do you access?
Activity: 202
We always try to expand our team for future developments and also for our new roadmap.We have best helping community.You can join our slack and get all information there.Thanks

I really do not understand what you say, please be clear? Thanks, I buy Pure on what page?

safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel

Activity: 1
Selling 2700 Pure for 0,18 Btc
yea, i have low supply of coin but im still staking 3.5 PURE each 1-2 days
Activity: 838
Pure seems to be growing nicely. Growing community and active Slack channel. Dev is always around and very helpful. For now this seems to be a nice coin to invest in. POS staking is also working very nicely.
Purifying The Blockchain
safe way to buy PURE is by joining our slack and go to pureescrowaccount channel, and youll see
Airdrop is cancelled but you can participate in our Weekly Pure Masternode draw where you can be lucky winner of a Pure masternode worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary   Simply by following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then joining our slack.Thanks

I am a new user, please ask my friend where to buy and sell this coin? What is the current price?
Activity: 182
Pure looks very promising coin, before jumping in I would like to ask following.
How big is Pure team? What are your plans regarding community and governance?
Purifying The Blockchain
Airdrop is cancelled but you can participate in our Weekly Pure Masternode draw where you can be lucky winner of a Pure masternode worth .18 btc *Mining costs may vary   Simply by following @purealtcoin ,Retweeting and then joining our slack.Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: