Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 8. (Read 379328 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
3 days and my btc is still stuck in lingo..https://blockchain.info/tx/8979c290d32670c51d96307698e1a60152851633a048da23d0c565a2dff749b9

I hope tomorrow it will clear.  Cry
legendary
Some of my btc sent to polo is stuck over 50 hours in the blockchain despite I sent higher fee, so I am hoping by tomorrow to start bagbonuses..thanks
legendary
TOMORROW AM DOING SNAPSHOT as today was busy checking out the new place we moving too..it's just up the road because our old landlord wants to sell, so we have had to move to another flat so am busy with all the packing..so you have till tomorrow to stake your coins for bagbonus..
legendary
Poloniex is the best and most famous/trusted crypto-currency exchange. I don't see the need of spending money into listing QBK into smaller exchanges,but if it is for free that would be just more publicity for qibuck. Wink

Once I clear the dev debt and sort out a few personal matters in a few months I will sort out to get us on more than one exchange, as for next few months just have to lay low till I clear the debt..
Bagbonus snapshot is in 22nd, payment on 23rd/24th to follow..

Please be patient a few months and from May onwards after I clear that debt I have more leeway to do more stuff..thanks  Smiley
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
Poloniex is the best, but still better to be list on at least two exchanges in case one goes down or delist from Polo
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
more exchanges will make marketcap go high because of total supply will  distributed ,that thing will make price go high
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Poloniex is the best and most famous/trusted crypto-currency exchange. I don't see the need of spending money into listing QBK into smaller exchanges,but if it is for free that would be just more publicity for qibuck. Wink
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
it would be good to get this listed on another exchange. maybe cryptopia wants to list qbk?
legendary
I'm back to trading on Polo and should see some money coming into Qibuck in the near future.
Qiwoman will be away for a few days for family reasons so I'll be around to check on queries meantime.

Thanks SAM for holding the fort..I should be back on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night..My Parents are coming to pick me up on Sunday to go back with them for a few days in their village so I can take a small break.. After that I will be slowly buying up some QBK for the JANUS BAGBONUS cash outs.  Sam will be around to hold the fort, thanks Sam Smiley..  Smiley

What do you mean about janus bagbonus?

I have reported you to Admins for sending me an abusive PM for no apparent reason..
moroseneng

Activity: 210

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
(No subject)
« Sent to: qiwoman2 on: February 16, 2017, 11:28:11 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Fucking qibuck

Had a bad day did we?  Huh
I won't tolerate nonsense, bullying or abuse, you got the wrong person to deal with.

Sorry for yesterday, please forgive me

Thank you for apologizing, apology accepted..Welcome to the QBK family..All we ask is for everyone to respect this thread and our staff... Blessings always from the QBK Team..
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm back to trading on Polo and should see some money coming into Qibuck in the near future.
Qiwoman will be away for a few days for family reasons so I'll be around to check on queries meantime.

Thanks SAM for holding the fort..I should be back on either Tuesday night or Wednesday night..My Parents are coming to pick me up on Sunday to go back with them for a few days in their village so I can take a small break.. After that I will be slowly buying up some QBK for the JANUS BAGBONUS cash outs.  Sam will be around to hold the fort, thanks Sam Smiley..  Smiley

I have reported you to Admins for sending me an abusive PM for no apparent reason..
moroseneng

(No subject)
Fucking qibuck

I won't tolerate nonsense, bullying or abuse, you got the wrong person to deal with.

Sorry for yesterday, please forgive me
legendary

moroseneng

(No subject)
Fucking qibuck

Activity: 404
Wow Skvele!
legendary
I have a friend that does websites so will be contacting him shortly to ask him for a price so maybe we can get a simple web page done earlier than anticipated..   Also looking into a dice game for QBK..  Smiley I requesting price for that also..
legendary
I am working on something if profitable will help grow the bagbonuses but it will take me a week or so to perfect it. Thanks Sam for holing the fort..  Smiley
whats news coming???when site date any updates
Lara we are not a pump and dump coin for your own needs.You do whatever you want but don't talk crap here.
This is a long term coin with it's own objectives.You want a pump and dump coin go somewhere else.
my coins at exchange and need this coin to go to sky,but we waiting updates since decemper,i like this coin but need good work
Lara don't talk rubbish,I have seen you posting here negatively with Qiwoman previously,I won't tolerate that from you.Mind what you say or stop posting.This is your final warning and we will start moderating your posts if need be.
 Wesiematic,make sure to hold your coins in wallet before and during snapshot date,Qiwoman checks the blockexplorer in order to distribute the bonuses.
Activity: 437
I'm bagholding some coins, do i need to do sth. or will my bags be filled automatic? Smiley
if qbk trading the same the next days polo will delist
Pages:
Jump to: