Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 2. (Read 379328 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Please everyone wait until I come home to sort all this out thanks..I can't do anything while I am at my Parent's home thank you.

And the best bet, may be to wait till polo disables trading, then have folks send in a snapshot of their balance, maybe polo can then verify it. 
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Please everyone wait until I come home to sort all this out thanks..I can't do anything while I am at my Parent's home thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
did anyone succeed in moving QBK out of Polo lately?

I did, but I can't update wallet, from 20 April I keep it open, but no luck.
I am at block 777320 and client show up to date, but last block is 873855.
Maybe anyone can upload a backup of blockchain data for QBK?

I got stuck in the same 777K region, but forced my way through to 873555. Still no movement there though. If you want to try it too, temporarily remove all addnode entries from your Qibuck.conf and enter these lines instead

listen=1
connect=64.246.148.198
connect=74.118.192.18
connect=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:3865:4a9:bf09:6b39]
connect=[2001:0:4137:9e76:30b3:263f:d113:8b4c]
maxconnections=4

These 4 nodes are at 873555. Took about 1 day to get up there.

Chain is stuck at 873855.  We need people that have coins in their wallets to open them and stake.   
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

I got stuck in the same 777K region, but forced my way through to 873555. Still no movement there though. If you want to try it too, temporarily remove all addnode entries from your Qibuck.conf and enter these lines instead

listen=1
connect=64.246.148.198
connect=74.118.192.18
connect=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:3865:4a9:bf09:6b39]
connect=[2001:0:4137:9e76:30b3:263f:d113:8b4c]
maxconnections=4

These 4 nodes are at 873555. Took about 1 day to get up there.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

Activity: 108
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Patience is key, I'm sure they are thinking of a very attractive asset that will lure a lot of new people into it - by buying all the cheap QBK out there!
legendary
Rakip I am only going to say this once,behave yourself.
If you talk trash like this your comments here will get moderated.
Remember,this isn't the Polo box.

Also Rakip needs to rephrase his question.. as for garbage, we have been the only coin running at a loss and still giving QBK bagholders monthly bagbonus for over two years..I doubt there has been any business or coin here running in a loss and still paying out to it's bagholders. Usually businesses that run in a loss go bankrupt and turn the other way..we have never walked away and never will.  Smiley. I can't do anything until I get home so at the weekend will work on the new OP and contact POLO..
Activity: 404
Rakip I am only going to say this once,behave yourself.
If you talk trash like this your comments here will get moderated.
Remember,this isn't the Polo box.
Activity: 79
QBK garbage is going to be noble this way please explain about Poloneix exchange
legendary
Hello, is your coin alive? Can you comment to this article please: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/ ?

Hello and thank you for your comment on our thread. QBK is not dead but we are reforming it and turning it form a traditional coin to an asset token. I am at my mother's at present with limited internet time as I am helping my Mother with  a few things but when I come back home on Friday I will be putting up new QBK ASSET OP and will be closing this thread once I have sent POLONIEX info on the new transition process.  Smiley. I will draft a comment once the new asset token is launched with new swap instructions.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Hello, is your coin alive? Can you comment to this article please: https://coinidol.com/altcoins-delisted-from-poloniex-are-not-dead/ ?
legendary
Glad to see QBK is still alive. When will the full details of the swap be made available?

Hello I am at my Mother's home for 3 days so am a bit out of internet action so it will happen when I get back. First I will request from Poloniex to freeze trades before the snapshot/swap happens.. I will let you know wiht full instructions early enxt week before the end of the month.  Smiley
Activity: 432
Glad to see QBK is still alive. When will the full details of the swap be made available?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Ellie will be away for a few days at her mum's place till Friday,but I will be in touch with her.
This weekend we will be going through with our plan of becoming Qibuck Asset,which follows our original plan from being an asset based coin  to an asset to hold as a token.
 We will be in touch with Poloniex on the weekend to let them know how we will proceed.
Instructions will be given here,as well as Ellie will be creating some instructional videos on how to proceed on this transition,as we  will be going onto the Burst platform.We will be accepting Burst,Bitcoin and some other Cryptocurrencies in exchange for the new Qibuck asset.

Yes am travelling early tomorrow on the buses to my Mother and will be bringing her back on Friday to stay 2 weeks with me so I am going to take out some quality time with Mother then when I come back will write to POLO on our plan and make a simple video with instructions on the transition from QIBUCK COIN to QIBUCK asset, so we run this changeover as smoothly as possible for everyone's convenience. Thank you all for your kind patience. The Asset will be run on the BURST PLATFORM as Sam has said above.

Thanks both for the updates, I look forward to the QIBUCK asset as i still can't get this wallet to sync with the network. Happy to hear that the asset will be run on the Burst coin platform as I already use that platform to buy Burst assets. This is going to be great for the coin moving forward.
You will not go out if you tell Poloniex about the new project
Will come to old levels
legendary
Ellie will be away for a few days at her mum's place till Friday,but I will be in touch with her.
This weekend we will be going through with our plan of becoming Qibuck Asset,which follows our original plan from being an asset based coin  to an asset to hold as a token.
 We will be in touch with Poloniex on the weekend to let them know how we will proceed.
Instructions will be given here,as well as Ellie will be creating some instructional videos on how to proceed on this transition,as we  will be going onto the Burst platform.We will be accepting Burst,Bitcoin and some other Cryptocurrencies in exchange for the new Qibuck asset.

Yes am travelling early tomorrow on the buses to my Mother and will be bringing her back on Friday to stay 2 weeks with me so I am going to take out some quality time with Mother then when I come back will write to POLO on our plan and make a simple video with instructions on the transition from QIBUCK COIN to QIBUCK asset, so we run this changeover as smoothly as possible for everyone's convenience. Thank you all for your kind patience. The Asset will be run on the BURST PLATFORM as Sam has said above.
Activity: 404
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I have no understanding why the wallets are not syncing..I am also trying to sync the wallet. I paid the DEV over 500 bucks to fix the blockchain and new windows wallet and still paying the loan off so am confused lol.

No one needs to worry, I will create the asset end of the month and we will do a snapshot swap for asset.
QBK will become an asset. It's more cost effective and easier for me to turn QBK into a a BURST asset. Less monthly expenses to run, no paying devs all the time for fixes, which for me personally, without a normal job, is just a big hole in my pocket every month. Paying block exploers costing me 0ver 0.2 btc a year and another 100 bucks a year for github is money I could be spending on growing the bonuses.

So in a few days I will ask all QBK holders to send me a pm with a snapshot of your amount of qbk you own, wallet address and something showing the date ad well. You will receive QIBUCK asset that will mirrow the amount of QBK you own. You will receive bagbonus on amount of asset you own monthly, just like I have been doing with QBK as a coin, but instead it will have less expenses to run, which means more room for me to breathe to grow the asset.

Why is asset better?

1. No fiddly wallets to deal with, you login your online wallet and it's easy.

2. No scammy devs to deal with to rip me off over and over.

3. No expensive monthly running costs, like I have been paying year after year from pocket.

4. Issuing the whole 2 million assets, which was the amount of total QBK coin, may bring in a bit of extra funds to buy more quality coins to steak, long term good quality crypto assets, that will ensure bigger bagbonuses. Of course I will not issue the 2 mil all in one go, as the asset increases in value and performance we will issue the 2nd million later. First part will be 1 million and it will be a 1 - 1 to swap.

So everyone here does not need to worry anymore, having QBK asset will streamline this chaos and give me also a new lease of life to continue running this project. Once I finish paying off the loan which will take me around another 3 months. I will also add some extra injection of my own also into the asset fund, apart from what's already there.
Without a normal 'job' and tech expertise, I just don't have the resources to run it as a coin anymore and to pay for a big exchange to add and devs to do wallet fixes.

As an asset, it can still be traded on the asset exchange, so that makes it just as liquid as a coin. If we succeed with Sam to turn it into a very hot asset, the value fo QBK as an asset can also increase in value, as well as the monthly dividends.

I'm sorry to hear that qiwoman2, that is very unprofessional of the devs to not fix the blockchain after you have paid them a large amount of money. Like I said I have tried everything and still can't get it to sync with the network so I have given up on it. So how will this asset work? do we buy them with Burst coins? I'm already in Burst so if that's the case I'll be fine with that.
Pages:
Jump to: