Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 3. (Read 379328 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have no understanding why the wallets are not syncing..I am also trying to sync the wallet. I paid the DEV over 500 bucks to fix the blockchain and new windows wallet and still paying the loan off so am confused lol.

No one needs to worry, I will create the asset end of the month and we will do a snapshot swap for asset.
QBK will become an asset. It's more cost effective and easier for me to turn QBK into a a BURST asset. Less monthly expenses to run, no paying devs all the time for fixes, which for me personally, without a normal job, is just a big hole in my pocket every month. Paying block exploers costing me 0ver 0.2 btc a year and another 100 bucks a year for github is money I could be spending on growing the bonuses.

So in a few days I will ask all QBK holders to send me a pm with a snapshot of your amount of qbk you own, wallet address and something showing the date ad well. You will receive QIBUCK asset that will mirrow the amount of QBK you own. You will receive bagbonus on amount of asset you own monthly, just like I have been doing with QBK as a coin, but instead it will have less expenses to run, which means more room for me to breathe to grow the asset.

Why is asset better?

1. No fiddly wallets to deal with, you login your online wallet and it's easy.

2. No scammy devs to deal with to rip me off over and over.

3. No expensive monthly running costs, like I have been paying year after year from pocket.

4. Issuing the whole 2 million assets, which was the amount of total QBK coin, may bring in a bit of extra funds to buy more quality coins to steak, long term good quality crypto assets, that will ensure bigger bagbonuses. Of course I will not issue the 2 mil all in one go, as the asset increases in value and performance we will issue the 2nd million later. First part will be 1 million and it will be a 1 - 1 to swap.

So everyone here does not need to worry anymore, having QBK asset will streamline this chaos and give me also a new lease of life to continue running this project. Once I finish paying off the loan which will take me around another 3 months. I will also add some extra injection of my own also into the asset fund, apart from what's already there.
Without a normal 'job' and tech expertise, I just don't have the resources to run it as a coin anymore and to pay for a big exchange to add and devs to do wallet fixes.

As an asset, it can still be traded on the asset exchange, so that makes it just as liquid as a coin. If we succeed with Sam to turn it into a very hot asset, the value fo QBK as an asset can also increase in value, as well as the monthly dividends.

What to do with coins which lie to Poloniex?

I will let you know in 3-4 days time and give you full instructions before the end of this month all will be finalized so will give step by step instructions.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
The buys orders on Poloniex look promising for a recovery to at least 50% of old levels. A market cap of 50k is easy to quadriple.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have no understanding why the wallets are not syncing..I am also trying to sync the wallet. I paid the DEV over 500 bucks to fix the blockchain and new windows wallet and still paying the loan off so am confused lol.

No one needs to worry, I will create the asset end of the month and we will do a snapshot swap for asset.
QBK will become an asset. It's more cost effective and easier for me to turn QBK into a a BURST asset. Less monthly expenses to run, no paying devs all the time for fixes, which for me personally, without a normal job, is just a big hole in my pocket every month. Paying block exploers costing me 0ver 0.2 btc a year and another 100 bucks a year for github is money I could be spending on growing the bonuses.

So in a few days I will ask all QBK holders to send me a pm with a snapshot of your amount of qbk you own, wallet address and something showing the date ad well. You will receive QIBUCK asset that will mirrow the amount of QBK you own. You will receive bagbonus on amount of asset you own monthly, just like I have been doing with QBK as a coin, but instead it will have less expenses to run, which means more room for me to breathe to grow the asset.

Why is asset better?

3. No expensive monthly running costs, like I have been paying year after year from pocket.

4. Issuing the whole 2 million assets, which was the amount of total QBK coin, may bring in a bit of extra funds to buy more quality coins to steak, long term good quality crypto assets, that will ensure bigger bagbonuses. Of course I will not issue the 2 mil all in one go, as the asset increases in value and performance we will issue the 2nd million later. First part will be 1 million and it will be a 1 - 1 to swap.

So everyone here does not need to worry anymore, having QBK asset will streamline this chaos and give me also a new lease of life to continue running this project. Once I finish paying off the loan which will take me around another 3 months. I will also add some extra injection of my own also into the asset fund, apart from what's already there.
Without a normal 'job' and tech expertise, I just don't have the resources to run it as a coin anymore and to pay for a big exchange to add and devs to do wallet fixes.

As an asset, it can still be traded on the asset exchange, so that makes it just as liquid as a coin. If we succeed with Sam to turn it into a very hot asset, the value fo QBK as an asset can also increase in value, as well as the monthly dividends.

What to do with coins which lie to Poloniex?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
If you add 3 4 to the stock market, it will be 10 USD price please try more
Bitrex kraken yobit  liqui.io  please refer to all stock exchange
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I trust qiwoman and Sam and I'm sure they will create a very successful asset and all the QBK holders will be very happy! You have all my support!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I Love CryptoDAO.com
QIBUCK COIN (QBK) Listed in CryptoDAO.com Crypto Trade Platform, Multi Wallet and Crypto Loan Provider(Beta Version)
Bounty/Donation: Qg7e9UW5FsHfNhAYGq1eeTw6FGnLkV1ghv

Our Standard Platform:
BTC/QBK:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/QBK/BTC
LTC/QBK:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/QBK/LTC
USD/QBK:https://cryptodao.com/site/index/QBK/USD

Our Pro Webtrade Platform
BTC/QBK: https://cryptodao.com/trade2/index?symbol=cryptodaoqbkbtc
QBK Webwallet
https://cryptodao.com/site/register

Social Media

N.B-QBK block under syncing on CryptoDAO, probably deposit will take time to appear on balance untill syncing fully completed.Could takes a day for full syncing
legendary

Why is asset better?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I had planned to buy a nice amount of this coin but when I downloaded the 64-bit windows wallet I couldn't get it to sync at all. I even waited for the wallet to try and sync overnight and when I got up the next morning it was still the same. So does anyone have any ideas or can help me sync my wallet as I have tried everything.
Activity: 13
Fellow QBK family.

Please can all people with coins in the wallets please start to open them and at least stake the coins they have.

The wallet is stuck and has been now for a good few days.

I want to pull my coins from Polo but my transaction has been stuck at 0 of 15 for 3 days now.

I believe Elle and Sam will do all that's required for the survival and ultimately the progression of QBK.

Its been fine from inception till now, the loss of Polo is big hit to take but there are other exchanges and I'm sure in time Polo will want to take QBK back onboard in the future with further updates and development.
legendary
We will create an asset in order to still give qbk bagholders a monthly bagbonus until we can decide what will happen with the coin, either we will roll over completely to an asset token or we will revive also the coin as well..but for now as I was not given any preparation by Poloniex in this matter, moving to an asset is our best way forward for the interim. I am still in debt with QBK, not made any profit myself only huge losses running this coin, so an asset is much cheaper to run, leaving me basically in a better position to provide the monthly bagbonuses.

I have had a discussion with SAM, My QBK co founder and he agrees 100% with this decision.
I will have the asset created before the 2nd May whereby I will need a snapshot of QBK member's bags of QBK they hold in order to transfer the asset to them. Assets on Burst also have a block explorer as well which is pretty cool and the assets can be traded, the same as a coin. I have shed blood and tears running QBK at my personal cost and loss in order not to let our Bagholders down but with this delisting on POLO..I think we just need to focus on making it into an asset.

We personally don't have the manpower, community support or financial resources to push this coin in its present state. At least as an asset I can gradually grow the bagbonuses month by month as I will have less expenses than I did running QBK as a coin.

I will be back here in 2-3 days with instructions on how we move forward while I plan to create the asset..
Thank you always for your patience.

QBK Team
This is 3 days from what you say.
Have you found a solution to this problem

We have come to a decision with Sam we will launch an asset token on the BURST Platform and QBK holders will have a choice either to keep their coins and wait patiently until we can get QBK listed on other exchanges like Cryptopia/livecoin etc so they can still get monthly bagbonus, or they can just store their coins in the wallet until we have this done. I will announce end of the month before the Asset will be issued. Please be patient while we sort this out accordingly thanks. We will look to other exchanges that are cheaper also that might want the volume.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
We will create an asset in order to still give qbk bagholders a monthly bagbonus until we can decide what will happen with the coin, either we will roll over completely to an asset token or we will revive also the coin as well..but for now as I was not given any preparation by Poloniex in this matter, moving to an asset is our best way forward for the interim. I am still in debt with QBK, not made any profit myself only huge losses running this coin, so an asset is much cheaper to run, leaving me basically in a better position to provide the monthly bagbonuses.

I have had a discussion with SAM, My QBK co founder and he agrees 100% with this decision.
I will have the asset created before the 2nd May whereby I will need a snapshot of QBK member's bags of QBK they hold in order to transfer the asset to them. Assets on Burst also have a block explorer as well which is pretty cool and the assets can be traded, the same as a coin. I have shed blood and tears running QBK at my personal cost and loss in order not to let our Bagholders down but with this delisting on POLO..I think we just need to focus on making it into an asset.

We personally don't have the manpower, community support or financial resources to push this coin in its present state. At least as an asset I can gradually grow the bagbonuses month by month as I will have less expenses than I did running QBK as a coin.

I will be back here in 2-3 days with instructions on how we move forward while I plan to create the asset..
Thank you always for your patience.

QBK Team
This is 3 days from what you say.
Have you found a solution to this problem
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I bought some QiBuck. All other delisted Poloniex Coins have recovered 100-200% after dropping 90%. Qibuck has a market cap of less than 40k now. Some whales will want to exit before delisting. That means pumps.

The current drop is extremely exeggerated.
Activity: 94
https://www.coinexchange.io/

nice exchange and there shall be no problem to get there
legendary
All that Qiwoman and I are discussing currently.When we reach a final decision you will know here.

We are discussing and finalizing how we will move forward.. We will probably be doing a snapshot/swap once we have discussed all the details with SAM..It will all be finalized before the end of this month. We have stuck it out since the beginning.. QBK is our baby, we are not about to abandon this project in any way or form but adjustments will be made for the benefit of the Community and also be more cost effective for myself to run.  Smiley
Activity: 45
when will coinmarketcap go to like new coins like trump,qbk age more than trump and see trump where become?Huh

it can not be told in exact figure that when it will be start or launch with its new policies.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
All that Qiwoman and I are discussing currently.When we reach a final decision you will know here.
Activity: 432
So will the coin be supported or swapped?
New exchange or new asset?
Will the asset be given to bagholders (snapshot) or swapped?
QBK is at the lowest low right now, could be a nice investment if any news are communicated
Activity: 404
@ Tarime: I do my work,not follow up on Twitter.Qiwoman handles all that stuff,I do investments.So no,we have not been sitting for a year.So you really need to read the ANN first before you speak.This the first time I have seen you on this thread.
 In the meantime, I have already negotiated with one exchange to host our coin.
How will we go to a new market? Have applications been made?  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: