Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 7. (Read 379330 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
please tell me something about your investment income

At the moment as I am not earning anything from mlm anymore, the company I was in although around stopped paying me and many others, most of the bagbonus comes from BURST assets..I will be adding a few more of these to the asset sheet that needs a clean up this week.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
please tell me something about your investment income
legendary
BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL TAKE PLACE 28TH and payments going out on 30th, just small delay as I need to get btc to buy QBk etc..

Been really busy especially with moving etc..   Smiley
legendary
I am hoping we will get the website issue resolved soon just waiting on a quote  and see what happens from there. After the bagbonus I will open a monthly contest for the bagholders. I am not sure what it will feature yet, deciding on it.
legendary
Seems like a popular coin... I just found out about it.
Is there a website for say information purposes?
I may pick up some to hold long term.  I am collecting alt-coins like a kids collects Pokemon Cards.

Website will be sorted soon, old one got hacked..so been talking to a few peeps to make me a new one, just arranged finances for it..

BTW More revenue generating assets will be added at end of Month to the asset sheet..stay tuned..  Smiley

You are welcome to go get a bag as it is still cheap for now..   Smiley
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
Seems like a popular coin... I just found out about it.
Is there a website for say information purposes?
I may pick up some to hold long term.  I am collecting alt-coins like a kids collects Pokemon Cards.
legendary
If all goes well, There may be a surprise giveaway at the end of the month for QBK holders, so stay tuned. If I am doing what I a doing in the back round might be a lttle extra giveaway/bonus time after main bagbonus.  Smiley
legendary
BagnonuseS for Feb will be issued on MARCH 22nd, BAGBONUS CUT OFF DATE WILL BE MATCH the 20th. There is a new coin launching in a couple of weeks that could take off big time so I am trying to gather 50 bucks together to buy some for QIBUCK..;If it takes off like everyone predicts could be a nice new addition for the dev fnd, bagbonus and to buy more nxt and burst assets to back QBK..
Activity: 404
And remember Lara,you bought our coins  Grin Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
when new site Huh i will dump coins

It's really up to you what you want to do with your coins, that is a personal decision.. I just moved house and am still unpacking and was paying out bagbonuses the day I was moving house! You want my blood as well? I will make inquiries about the website costs next week and I won't be able to do anything till next month anyway about that because right now the moving cost me all my spare funds and I will only have enough this month for the monthly debt payment and a small bagbonuses, till I can grow more income over the coming weeks. I am still settling in my new home so if you want to just be rude and try to threaten us, that won't work. You want to dump, go ahead, it's really your choice, end of story. I can only do what is physically possible at this time.
remember me polo will delist your coin if trading value didnt increase
legendary

It's really up to you what you want to do with your coins, that is a personal decision.. I just moved house and am still unpacking and was paying out bagbonuses the day I was moving house! You want my blood as well? I will make inquiries about the website costs next week and I won't be able to do anything till next month anyway about that because right now the moving cost me all my spare funds and I will only have enough this month for the monthly debt payment and a small bagbonuses, till I can grow more income over the coming weeks. I am still settling in my new home so if you want to just be rude and try to threaten us, that won't work. You want to dump, go ahead, it's really your choice, end of story. I can only do what is physically possible at this time.
Dump your coins and get lost Lara
legendary
Just arrived safely in new home, please give me a few days to settle and unpack..  Smiley
legendary
JAN 2016 BAGBONUSES Completed..I will be moving house tomorrow so will be busy unpacking for a couple of days.. I didn't fill in all the txd.ids am way too tired and need to hit the sack for another 2 days of hard slog unpackign and cleaning the new place lol.  Grin
legendary
BAGBONUSES IN PROGRESS..

Please pray for me that we have safe move to new apartment..I nearly got electrocuted because my iron blew up lol so had to buy a new iron.. I had a saint loking after me today..   Grin Smiley

Bagbonus isn't huge this month, firstly coz btc gone up but also secondly I had major expenses this month, but it will get better, especially once I pay off the dev debts..  Smiley..
Once I move to new place I won't wait to pay the debt off to get website done..I will find someone and pay them to make one..I just need a few weeks to settle in new place..  Smiley

https://goo.gl/xF7oum
legendary
Sorry for delay but house move has taken a lot out of me, still got some final cleaning to do, then I will start processing them tonight, sorry for delay.
legendary
You already had an update today

I will start processing bagbonuses sometime today, PLEASE NOT I AM IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOUSE MOVE and am busy packing this house to move into a new rental apartment on 1st march so I doubT I will have time to be working online while I am packing one house  to move to unpack in another, so I doubt I can update DAILY in the middle of a house move. This landlord wanted to sell so I had no choice but to find somewhere else to live, the our moving house has priority over everything else at present, Including all the costs that go with it.
I am always here updating for the last 3 years almost and if I am not around I let Sam know I will be away for a few days etc. When I can afford to clear the debt it will be cleared, I am paying it off monthly as per my arrangement with Sam, thanks for understanding.
You already had an update today
you mean no updates before  debt end??
Pages:
Jump to: