Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 5. (Read 379330 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.

For the exchanges it's not even an expense to pump a coin. They can just add any number of imaginary bids and sales as they wish.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.

I have no idea about POLO pumps as I only run the coin and pay all the expenses for it..It seems like POLO is not immune to the pump groups and I see every day different coins getting pumped and dumped in rotation. I only found out QBK was being delisted this morning when I woke up. Being delisted from POLO is not the end for QBK, but  after a discussion with Sam turning it into an asset is the at present the most cost effective and profitable route for QBK.

and do you have a plan to enter another exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

I have no idea about POLO pumps as I only run the coin and pay all the expenses for it..It seems like POLO is not immune to the pump groups and I see every day different coins getting pumped and dumped in rotation. I only found out QBK was being delisted this morning when I woke up. Being delisted from POLO is not the end for QBK, but  after a discussion with Sam turning it into an asset is the at present the most cost effective and profitable route for QBK.
Activity: 197
legendary
The technocrats at Poloniex delisted you sorry to hear, hopefully you have money saved up to host on Bittrex.

Yes I just saw tht. Bittrex is way too expensive and also you pay Bittrex the 5k btc with no GUARANTEE of it being listed. If I had 5 btc spare I could do a lot more for QBK that that. I will have a discussion with Sam my QBK partner where to go next.. Most likely we will issue an asset in exchange for QBK..In other words QBK holders will be able to swap QBK for the asset and still earn the bagbonus for the time being or just give snapsoot of their qbk coins in wallet or exchange with the date and receive the asset..
An asset on Burst will cost me much less to run which means that extra money I am paying to run qbk can go into buying other assets to payout more bagbnuses. Also buy issuing an asset, others can buy in also into the asset which means the bagbonus fund will be bigger. An asset also can be traded daily on the Burst exchange and it is very cheap to list an asset. Everyone will be getting paid in BURST COIN as well, which is a really big and upcoming coin, so this is by no means the death of qibuck, just QBK as to change it's image. I always wanted QBK to be an asset coin and if I had known back then about assets on nxt and burst I would have created an asset instead of a coin, as 2 DEVS really did bad by us but it's never too late and everyone knows that I am not a person to give up or abandon ship. After a discussion with Sam I will get back to you with a concrete decision by tomorrow.

Bagbonuses for this month are by no means affected, they will go out as usual.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Nolucak poloneix den no other wallets no market nerde sellicaz these
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
The technocrats at Poloniex delisted you sorry to hear, hopefully you have money saved up to host on Bittrex.
legendary
keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.

do you have a plan to start Masternodes? and also to enter another exchanges?

That is a thought that has been on my mind, depends on if if we can get a competent dev for this job OR we may go down the asset route and open an Asset on BURST platform to enhance Qibuck..Other exchanges later on once we get new website and branding sorted and I have cleared the old dev debts. I need to get that off my back to then focus on other stuff.  Smiley
Activity: 126
keep in mind EXCL is back and restarted after 2 years on new chain - i remember you followed it. good to promote this again Smiley

Thank you for the latest information. I will check up on it later.. I hope Everyone is having a good weekend.

I am setting up a capture page today to try and get all the Bagholders into an autoresponder so i can send also weekly updates/contests and incentives. I will fix one over the weekend.

do you have a plan to start Masternodes? and also to enter another exchanges?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
News is I'm still buying up QBK and not changing the coin name,I like Qibuck,it's querky enough.
Also have some other coins am buying up at random.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!

Thank you for your kind words..
BAGBONUSES FOR THIS MONTH will happen on 28TH APRIL, BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE ON 27TH Thanks All for your support..

@Upro I will check it out..  Smiley

I have begun good the relations. yesterday I have bought a few QBK at the price 0.0005btc, today the price has exceeded 0.001btc  Cheesy
legendary
All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!

Thank you for your kind words..
BAGBONUSES FOR THIS MONTH will happen on 28TH APRIL, BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE ON 27TH Thanks All for your support..

@Upro I will check it out..  Smiley
I can help with website if needed.... I work with wordpress and can create nice website for less for you.
I only need text and images from you.

I sent you a pm but will discuss with other members of QBK also before making a final decision thanks in advance.

Check you private message. i sent for you link

Hello and thank you for your kind offer. I could not open the link for some reason. I will try again tomorrow form the other computer and discuss with our other CO Founder Sam.

you need open link ink Tor Browser.
i open official topic  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-udnura-udnura-project-anonymous-network-and-crypto-coin-of-new-type-1873297
Activity: 414
All my best to QiWoman & Team QBK - Congrats on the coin price!  Clear that you're accomplishing what Qi set out to do!
Activity: 255
How about some news?
legendary
I can help with website if needed.... I work with wordpress and can create nice website for less for you.

I sent you a pm but will discuss with other members of QBK also before making a final decision thanks in advance.

Hello and thank you for your kind offer. I could not open the link for some reason. I will try again tomorrow form the other computer and discuss with our other CO Founder Sam.

Hello. Maybe QBK need upgrade and rename? It cool coin, but people like new and reorganization platform and up money case investors.
I will give you link LS: new decentralization platform working for WP open source + Decentralization server + TOR+SSL+VPN shield.
It my team project, full working anonymous base and PoS mining system. After your check, perhaps we will be able as that to cooperate
 Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 340
Pages:
Jump to: