Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 4. (Read 379328 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
Applied for the coin on Yobit. Even if this fall's dividend schedule is swapped to another asset later this year the coin is still worthwhile trading due to the low supply. It's Poloniex's loss not yours.
Where the exchanges other than poloniex for QBK coins ?
I can't find on market www.btcpool.exchange
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

The block chain is stuck.  If anyone has a wallet with coins, please open it and stake your coins to help keep the block chain moving. 

Thanks
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Applied for the coin on Yobit. Even if this fall's dividend schedule is swapped to another asset later this year the coin is still worthwhile trading due to the low supply. It's Poloniex's loss not yours.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Looking for a new market?  @tarime
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
So is this coin hitting new exchange or not?

cryptopia for example
Activity: 83
So is this coin hitting new exchange or not?
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
@ Tarime Qibuck  is not a dead coin,maybe you need to educate yourself about our coin in the first place.
And to Pasc I'm not a lady,I'm a dude.
However I don't see the development at all. I checked Twitter: the team has no real news for a long time. You're resting for almost 1 year.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
@ Tarime Qibuck  is not a dead coin,maybe you need to educate yourself about our coin in the first place.
And to Pasc I'm not a lady,I'm a dude.
Activity: 434
Merit: 265
You guys should be careful with dead coins. You knew that Polo delists coins from time to time and it's quite risky to trade such coins like Qibuck. No development, no results - here is the end. There are still lots of coins which may be delisted in the future. Trading these coins is a gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We will create an asset in order to still give qbk bagholders a monthly bagbonus until we can decide what will happen with the coin, either we will roll over completely to an asset token or we will revive also the coin as well..but for now as I was not given any preparation by Poloniex in this matter, moving to an asset is our best way forward for the interim. I am still in debt with QBK, not made any profit myself only huge losses running this coin, so an asset is much cheaper to run, leaving me basically in a better position to provide the monthly bagbonuses.

I have had a discussion with SAM, My QBK co founder and he agrees 100% with this decision.
I will have the asset created before the 2nd May whereby I will need a snapshot of QBK member's bags of QBK they hold in order to transfer the asset to them. Assets on Burst also have a block explorer as well which is pretty cool and the assets can be traded, the same as a coin. I have shed blood and tears running QBK at my personal cost and loss in order not to let our Bagholders down but with this delisting on POLO..I think we just need to focus on making it into an asset.

We personally don't have the manpower, community support or financial resources to push this coin in its present state. At least as an asset I can gradually grow the bagbonuses month by month as I will have less expenses than I did running QBK as a coin.

I will be back here in 2-3 days with instructions on how we move forward while I plan to create the asset..
Thank you always for your patience.

QBK Team
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Our Motto: “Let’s not wait for Miracles to happen - Let’s create them”.
Activity: 94
where is the update? Huh
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.

I have no idea about POLO pumps as I only run the coin and pay all the expenses for it..It seems like POLO is not immune to the pump groups and I see every day different coins getting pumped and dumped in rotation. I only found out QBK was being delisted this morning when I woke up. Being delisted from POLO is not the end for QBK, but  after a discussion with Sam turning it into an asset is the at present the most cost effective and profitable route for QBK.
yeah right being delisted is not over for this project a lots of things can possibly happen as the dev still active and looking for more possible
investment for those who invested here better to be aware about the pump group and look how they work with every coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
You must enter a new market very urgently Sad

I am looking for other exchanges now to transfer! This is rediclous!! Polo no right to do that overnight like that, this is crazy!
You must enter a new market very urgently Sad
Activity: 770
Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!   My savings destroyed because of the snapshot on QBK!!! I left 5 BTC there overnight!! OMG!!!!  I know left 1.24BTC wtf!!! Savings destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 728
Those who pumped qbk knows its going to be delisted. An insider on polo, or polo itself to dispose its bag at a premium.
All those to be delisted got a good pump most likely to dispose what they own with a profit.

For the exchanges it's not even an expense to pump a coin. They can just add any number of imaginary bids and sales as they wish.

LOL, what non-sense of conspiracy you guys are talking about. QBK is old coin and had ico on poloniex, but it lacks volume and active development, that is why polo delisted.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Don't own this coin but try getting it on c-cex or cryptopia atleast.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Sad to hear the news. Im about getting shock about this news. And i lost big amount of btc today. So big. They delisted not only one but a lots. I bet many has lost in a gamble in trade currently now.
Pages:
Jump to: