Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 125. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Activity: 20

https://mega.co.nz/#!ntYDQZqR!w5UNylUD16ipErJwZTd3M5r-X_47-fY9r_vRlE-56DI
MD5: F5668509DCD41EF38EFF0E5F63D9BE9D
SHA-1: 1C7AFFD351BDA12A55463450B428D1CF289C88CC

Why do you use obsolete SHA-1 and MD5 rather than SHA-256 for downloadable files ?
Here I calculated it for you: Qora.v13.exe.zip SHA-256: b9ad1f8c6e21f7e8ee0f05b1d52636ca5a9aa9dfb3cec84b0eaec6cd18f2b683
I also suggest to post it on QORA blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
What's Qora currently working on? Was it assets? Was that the last item left on the "Guaranteed Features" list or was transaction boosting still left to be done?

a buying a flight to tropical island and what swimming shorts to buy with his scam coins.

He could have done that 2 months ago with the 120+ BTC...which he hasnt even bothered moving lol

Love these new accounts...
Activity: 1
What's Qora currently working on? Was it assets? Was that the last item left on the "Guaranteed Features" list or was transaction boosting still left to be done?

a buying a flight to tropical island and what swimming shorts to buy with his scam coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Activity: 30
Selling qora at 25 satoshi each. Can give a small discount if quantity is very large. PM me.

good! please you leave the QORA community. source code will be open,i believe QORA, so source code isn't big thing.

why so aggressive? If you you are such a believer get his cheap coins & thank him later  Grin

BTW, the man sounds reasonable I can see why he is worried & wants to sell out.. by now everyone should (be worried)
there are risks involved, but the question is who are willing to take the risk  Roll Eyes

will pm him right now to get those cheap Qora  Wink  
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Selling qora at 25 satoshi each. Can give a small discount if quantity is very large. PM me.

good! please you leave the QORA community. source code will be open,i believe QORA, so source code isn't big thing.
Activity: 742
why selling ? man
we are still waiting for the  source code?
the next big thing.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Please vote, Qora people. What do you think would be the best for Qora and the community. Should the source remain closed for now or it's better if qora chooses a couple of people he trusts and share the source with them.

Name: first voting on the source code

Creator: QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
I'm trying to keep my opinions to myself on the source discussion (for now, anyway) but if you've written any application in Java or .Net, then your source is "open".  If qora disappeared, I imagine the binaries would be easy-enough to decompile and cleaned up for sharing on Github.

Heck, I could do it and I'm not even a java dev.

shhh! Don't tell Kora!  Wink

Lol... Sad

Your comment peaked my interest. I downloaded some software and decompiled Qora. It's very easy to do, but I'm not really a programmer so what I'm looking at is gibberish to me. Point being, anyone who had the expertise could go through and easily compare it to other coins, or determine if developing projects for Qora is of interest to them. So being "closed source" should not be a detriment to bringing in developers.

Qora said this from the beginning even before it was released. Problem is a guy from NXT did as he said himself a very brief look over and said it was new code but had some similarities to early NXT versions so it wasn't conclusive and started the whole Qora is BCNext. No reason why someone can't do a more careful check. This is where the Qora is a NXT clone lies have come from.

People still need to understand open source is more an ethos of a crypto currency. I don't really get why people are so afraid to release is soonish as it usually helps a coin gain interest and increases the price. CLONES HELP!!

I got to say I have to wonder if we followed Qora plan from the start and released the code by now and never talked about not doing so and not focussing on marketing early too. my guess is the coin would be 10x the price it is now. Qora community shot themselves in the foot IMO.

You're back on the QORA train now?

Activity: 502
i have missed the ipo.....why.... i have always asked me why i miss the ipo
you can eat all the cheap Qora Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm trying to keep my opinions to myself on the source discussion (for now, anyway) but if you've written any application in Java or .Net, then your source is "open".  If qora disappeared, I imagine the binaries would be easy-enough to decompile and cleaned up for sharing on Github.

Lol... Sad

Your comment peaked my interest. I downloaded some software and decompiled Qora. It's very easy to do, but I'm not really a programmer so what I'm looking at is gibberish to me. Point being, anyone who had the expertise could go through and easily compare it to other coins, or determine if developing projects for Qora is of interest to them. So being "closed source" should not be a detriment to bringing in developers.

Qora said this from the beginning even before it was released. Problem is a guy from NXT did as he said himself a very brief look over and said it was new code but had some similarities to early NXT versions so it wasn't conclusive and started the whole Qora is BCNext. No reason why someone can't do a more careful check. This is where the Qora is a NXT clone lies have come from.

People still need to understand open source is more an ethos of a crypto currency. I don't really get why people are so afraid to release is soonish as it usually helps a coin gain interest and increases the price. CLONES HELP!!

I got to say I have to wonder if we followed Qora plan from the start and released the code by now and never talked about not doing so and not focussing on marketing early too. my guess is the coin would be 10x the price it is now. Qora community shot themselves in the foot IMO.
Activity: 41

Lol... Sad

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
i have missed the ipo.....why.... i have always asked me why i miss the ipo
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
thank you everyone for selling me cheap Qora.  Grin

+1.  :clap:
Activity: 9
thank you everyone for selling me cheap Qora.  Grin
Jump to: