Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 124. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
the good thing about all the idiotic discussion in this thread is that it makes qora work even harder to prove  he is a highly capable developer and that qora has and will continue to develop innovation Smiley
the problem is that he is very afraid other people know the code

Another newbie asshole.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source and we decided to keep it close for a while, that's why it's closed. Because the comminity decided so.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source.
you can tell me where?

Because the comminity decided so.
you are the "comminity"?

I've read every post in this 400 pages thread, that's why I know what am I talking about. Have you?

Please vote, Qora people. What do you think would be the best for Qora and the community. Should the source remain closed for now or it's better if qora chooses a couple of people he trusts and share the source with them.

Name: first voting on the source code

Creator: QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK

so do you think he will agree this?

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
the good thing about all the idiotic discussion in this thread is that it makes qora work even harder to prove  he is a highly capable developer and that qora has and will continue to develop innovation Smiley

Another newbie asshole.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source and we decided to keep it close for a while, that's why it's closed. Because the comminity decided so.

you can tell me where?

you are the "comminity"?

I've read every post in this 400 pages thread, that's why I know what am I talking about. Have you?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
the dev always be silent , what a pity!
he is not good to communicate with the community.
I see him every weekday on chat answering questions

Another newbie asshole.

you can tell me where?

you are the "comminity"?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Maybe he just don't want to .
legendary

That's why he implemented AT within a week. He doesn't spend his time on chit chat, because he has more important things to do.
legendary

Another newbie asshole.

Activity: 742
Why people always get everything wrong? Nobody questioning qora, that's why we all stuck with this project. He's clearly one of those beautiful minds that change the world. But the system can't be stable when thousands of people depend on one person.
who can contact qora, whatever skype or email.
he should do something here.
legendary
Why people always get everything wrong? Nobody questioning qora, that's why we all stuck with this project. He's clearly one of those beautiful minds that change the world. But the system can't be stable when thousands of people depend on one person.
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Selling qora at 25 satoshi each. Can give a small discount if quantity is very large. PM me.
no thank you ,i can buy it at 10sat ,lol
WTB at 5 sotoshi, PM me. Grin
Do you know nas? A  fork of nxt with really bad distribution, also 10B, the price is 10 satoshi now,
Only the idiots will sell cheaper than nas.

True, Qora is undervalued
Activity: 532
Selling qora at 25 satoshi each. Can give a small discount if quantity is very large. PM me.
Do you know nas? A  fork of nxt with really bad distribution, also 10B, the price is 10 satoshi now,
Only the idiots will sell cheaper than nas.
Activity: 35
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
really ,renat0 will get your target ,so plz wait
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
@qora,
Please reply the propose about share the source code with other people you trust.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 502
What made you to do this?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

from qora profile
Last Active:   July 25, 2014, 09:11:10 PM

Are you saying the account has been compromised?  Huh

he hasnt edited the main post since 21st, he didnt say he hasnt logged in....read properly!
Jump to: