Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 123. (Read 748232 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

For the lazy people here:

Where are the proofs Qora refers to, is the source no longer obfuscated when decompiled?
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
2. Source should be opened to 1 or 2 people chosed by qora

I will vote this,but I bet that he won't give anybody look at the code.
most of people argue that QORA is now close source . i dont think this is a big issue.

Wut? http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=first+voting+on+the+source&poll

Nobody voted for Qora goes open source.

So qora dont need to show you a single code now,"great vote",so funny.

I bet that he won't give you look at the code again.

its decided by the qora community ,nor the whole crypto fans,  we should agree with the opinion .

qora is a great coin as far as now .

really,you have review the code?

Activity: 546
most of people argue that QORA is now close source . i dont think this is a big issue.

its decided by the qora community ,nor the whole crypto fans,  we should agree with the opinion .

qora is a great coin as far as now .

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Things have certainly gotten ridiculous. Interesting to watch though. lol
Activity: 55
Selling qora at 25 satoshi each. Can give a small discount if quantity is very large. PM me.

I want to  buy your 100M qora @ 10 sat. it's ok?
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
well atleast nobody can say that the initial distribution is a problem anymore. Anyone can get in very cheap now Smiley.
Activity: 55
Some big holders are dumping heavily, price is 14sat now

panic selling......
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Some big holders are dumping heavily, price is 14sat now
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why people always get everything wrong? Nobody questioning qora, that's why we all stuck with this project. He's clearly one of those beautiful minds that change the world. But the system can't be stable when thousands of people depend on one person.
who can contact qora, whatever skype or email.
he should do something here.

maybe you could skype him. Please record the chat. I would pay good money to hear that brilliant conversation.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 546

we can have a blance point that publish most of its source and resever the core code .

i dont know whether is a good poll or some of you had the same request ever .

how do you so ?
Activity: 35
https://i.imgur.com/AwwmOzu.png

For the lazy people here:

Hi Dev,
Have you decided on the topic of releasing source or not? Would be better not to for a time frame...
The source code of the complete project will be provided after a 1-3 months. This will protect investors against early clones.
I would prefer longer or let an independent group of well known coders look it over for the community. Source code will just make certain people attack Qora from all angles and then starting their own 'fair' (wince) coin. 6 Months would be a minimum in my opinion. The only people who ever read it are scammers looking to make some bitcoin imo.
Would you be open to opening it up to the Qora community to have some say/vote in the release?
Sure I would wait if the community wants to.
There are already some ideas about implementing a voting system where people can vote which feature should be implemented next.
This is just an idea at this point but could be very useful in the future.

logs/2014/07/02 - link: http://qora.co.in/chat/logs/2014/07/02.html

https://i.imgur.com/63Vke62.png
Activity: 502
I am a NXTer and QORA holder. My main problem is that qora is still closed source. People I trust looked at NXT and said that the code was pretty much bulletproof, a thing I can't say for QORA.

Not that I dislike QORA because of that, but I wouldn't call QORA innovative when all we know the code could be completely broken on logical levels..

I expect the biggest reason it hasn't been at this point is Kora. I expect Qora doesn't feel that someone else should profit from his work. Although Kora is giving a stake to Qora, it's probably not enough.

well PilotofBTC, exactly that's my opinion!
lol not enough, it was insolence to offer him stake in some stupid clone, whose purpose was to split possible fast growing community with promise of "fair distribution" and "free money"
the good thing about all the idiotic discussion in this thread is that it makes qora work even harder to prove  he is a highly capable developer and that qora has and will continue to develop innovation Smiley
the problem is that he is very afraid other people know the code

Another newbie asshole.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source and we decided to keep it close for a while, that's why it's closed. Because the comminity decided so.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source.
you can tell me where?

Because the comminity decided so.
you are the "comminity"?

I've read every post in this 400 pages thread, that's why I know what am I talking about. Have you?

Please vote, Qora people. What do you think would be the best for Qora and the community. Should the source remain closed for now or it's better if qora chooses a couple of people he trusts and share the source with them.

Name: first voting on the source code

Creator: QRhPStz6C4C4MBgC9kmbUbJRQdGsZqe1EK

so do you think he will agree this?

If he have someone he could trust I don't see why not.

OK,hope you are right,I am waiting..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
the good thing about all the idiotic discussion in this thread is that it makes qora work even harder to prove  he is a highly capable developer and that qora has and will continue to develop innovation Smiley
the problem is that he is very afraid other people know the code

Another newbie asshole.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source and we decided to keep it close for a while, that's why it's closed. Because the comminity decided so.

Atfer the launch qora asked the community what should he do with the source.
you can tell me where?

Because the comminity decided so.
you are the "comminity"?

I've read every post in this 400 pages thread, that's why I know what am I talking about. Have you?

Please vote, Qora people. What do you think would be the best for Qora and the community. Should the source remain closed for now or it's better if qora chooses a couple of people he trusts and share the source with them.

If he have someone he could trust I don't see why not.
Activity: 31
I am a NXTer and QORA holder. My main problem is that qora is still closed source. People I trust looked at NXT and said that the code was pretty much bulletproof, a thing I can't say for QORA.

Not that I dislike QORA because of that, but I wouldn't call QORA innovative when all we know the code could be completely broken on logical levels..

I expect the biggest reason it hasn't been at this point is Kora. I expect Qora doesn't feel that someone else should profit from his work. Although Kora is giving a stake to Qora, it's probably not enough.

well PilotofBTC, exactly that's my opinion!

I bet that he won't give you look at the code
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Nice and cheap Qora.

I have a special project that should help with the prices  Smiley

Stay tuned!
Jump to: