Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 220. (Read 748233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
I'm sorry, but I am at work here, so I cannot reply you right away.

1. Before I left for work, I made a deposit to Poloniex.  Since I believed everything was fixed, I did not think twice about making the transfer. After waiting patiently for a long time, the fund did not show up in my Poloniex account. I checked my client and it showed the transaction had already occurred with 30 confirmations. So I opened a ticket.

2. It should be obvious that I was telling you the truth because Poloniex immediately froze the exchange.

I have no reason to lie. It was a slip because I typed too fast.  

Again. Learn how blockchain works and then come back prepared to lie again.

Proof that QoraKnight is a troll and liar https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
community fund for bounties/giveaways is really the best and only fair solution for the frozen funds.

+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
First, you can check the blockchain. If the block explorer show nothing, then you may be in a fork.
If the block explorer shows you transfer success, then poloniex's client may have some problem.

Thank you for the information.  Smiley  I'll do that after I'm done with work. I have to do that from another computer.

Appreciate it.  Smiley
legendary
My deposit issue has something to do with the client, I suppose. It shows 30 confirmations in my client, but there is no fund in my main Poloniex account. That's why I decided to email them in the first place. And they have immediately frozen the exchange. So you know I am not lying.

I did emailed them about my transfer, that's why they froze the exchange.

I honestly don't know what happened to the client, only the dev knows,  I suppose.

The only reason I decided to mention here is to let others know I had encountered a serious problem with client, and people should wait before they transfer big amount to Poloniex.

My client shows fund transfer, but no amount shows up in Poloniex.

People should be careful at the moment.

PS: I only decided to make the transfer today because I thought they had fixed the issue.

First, you can check the blockchain. If the block explorer show nothing, then you may be in a fork.
If the block explorer shows you transfer success, then poloniex's client may have some problem.

Block explorer shows forks, there wasn't any forks recently. As I said he is (you are) a troll and liar. Took both puppets away and create new ones. Not so stupid.
I'm sorry, but I am at work here, so I cannot reply you right away.

1. Before I left for work, I made a deposit to Poloniex.  Since I believed everything was fixed, I did not think twice about making the transfer. After waiting patiently for a long time, the fund did not show up in my Poloniex account. I checked my client and it showed the transaction had already occurred with 30 confirmations. So I opened a ticket.

2. It should be obvious that I was telling you the truth because Poloniex immediately froze the exchange.

I have no reason to lie. It was a slip because I typed too fast.  

If you insist that I was lying, that's fine.  Smiley  Suit yourself, I don't care...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My deposit issue has something to do with the client, I suppose. It shows 30 confirmations in my client, but there is no fund in my main Poloniex account. That's why I decided to email them in the first place. And they have immediately frozen the exchange. So you know I am not lying.

I honestly don't know what happened to the client, only the dev knows,  I suppose.

The only reason I decided to mention here is to let others know I had encountered a serious problem with client, and people should wait before they transfer big amount to Poloniex.

PS: I only decided to make the transfer today because I thought they had fixed the issue.

legendary

Too late dummy, too late  Smiley Come back with new sockpuppet account Attack.of.the.Clones.

Look, I was doing the community a favor by warning people about serious deposit issues on Poloniex.

I thought the problem has been completely fixed, and that's why I decided to transfer a large amount.

You know I am telling you the truth, because I showed you my Poloniex email, and the exchange was frozen because of my report.

What reason do I have to lie about this? Sigh..  Angry Huh Huh

PS: I have no intention of fighting you on this.. I was simply doing people a favor by warning them about what happened to my wallet and polo deposit.
There is no need to fight.
Show a screenshot can explain everything.

I can show a screenshot that proves I own all 10 billion coins.
Don't like an idiot. Yes you do lots of for the community.
But your action like a childish. Call people dummy, asshole, dumbass.
Where is your polite?
He never call you dumbass, asshole, right?
He just don't agree what you did, is this give your the right call people dumbass?
A screenshot and with the block chain can explain everything.
But he could be on an fork.

He is a troll, liar and dumbass and I've got proof https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128

He was trolling here for days and now he was stupid enough to expose himself. All that makes him asshole. Get it?

I've got zero tolerance for trolls.

Too late dummy, too late  Smiley Come back with new sockpuppet account Attack.of.the.Clones.

Look, I was doing the community a favor by warning people about serious deposit issues on Poloniex.

I thought the problem has been completely fixed, and that's why I decided to transfer a large amount.

You know I am telling you the truth, because I showed you my Poloniex email, and the exchange was frozen because of my report.

PS: I have no intention of fighting you on this.. I was simply doing people a favor by warning them about what happened to my wallet and polo deposit.

Don't like an idiot. Yes you do lots of for the community.
But your action like a childish. Call people dummy, asshole, dumbass.
Where is your polite?
He never call you dumbass, asshole, right?
He just don't agree what you did, is this give your the right to call people dumbass?
A screenshot and with the block chain can explain everything.
But he could be on a fork.
legendary
By the way, trading has just been unfrozen.
legendary

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
OH, my god.
Quarrel again.
Stop quarrel!!!
Quarrel can be good or bad. you can not fight all quarrel!

legendary
OH, my god.
Quarrel again.
Stop quarrel!!!

There's no quarrel. He was so stupid that he exposed himself, so renat0 and I just pointed this out, that's all.
legendary

Proof the QoraKhight is a troll and liar https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7264128

You won't be able to post a single comment in this thread without me poining this out. The only way for you to stay here is send me 1 coin from the account with a significant amount of money that belongs to you.
Activity: 422
OH, my god.
Quarrel again.
Stop quarrel!!!

legendary

I honestly don't know what happened to the client, only the dev knows,  I suppose.

Proof that QoraKnight is a lousy troll.

Just in case someone doesn't know how the blockchain works. Here's an example that shows QoraKnight is a liar, troll and just dumbass.

He said he sent 10M or 100M coins to the Poloniex but the transaction didn't appear in the blockchain because there are issues with deposits.

So here's a thing. He is too stupid to understand how it works. I've just sent 10 coins to my Poloniex account and this transaction showed in the blockchain with the next block.
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=3Kuxpdbx2Vw5m6gZupbgMr2KFbDxwJ4kSwiTfmeV6hSH6WxPNB89ohNikJB6VstUmAc5HcK9yfeUdEkJH95PD21Z
Then these coins will be sent from this temporary account to the main Poloniex account with 500M coins. But info with my transaction is already in the blockchain.

In the last couple of days there were no trascations of 10M or 100M coins from the account that could belong to QoraKnight. It proves that he is a liar, troll and dumbass as I said from his first post in this thread.

Too late dummy, too late  Smiley Come back with new sockpuppet account Attack.of.the.Clones.

Just in case someone doesn't know how the blockchain works. Here's an example that shows QoraKnight is a liar, troll and just dumbass.

He said he sent 10M or 100M coins to the Poloniex but the transaction didn't appear in the blockchain because there are issues with deposits.

So here's a thing. He is too stupid to understand how it works. I've just sent 10 coins to my Poloniex account and this transaction showed in the blockchain with the next block.
http://coinia.net/qora/blockexplorer.php?q=3Kuxpdbx2Vw5m6gZupbgMr2KFbDxwJ4kSwiTfmeV6hSH6WxPNB89ohNikJB6VstUmAc5HcK9yfeUdEkJH95PD21Z
Then these coins will be sent from this temporary account to the main Poloniex account with 500M coins. But info with my transaction is already in the blockchain.

In the last couple of days there were no trascations of 10M or 100M coins from the account that could belong to QoraKnight. It proves that he is a liar, troll and dumbass as I said from his first post in this thread.
legendary

It doesn't matter. Blockchain showes all transactions. If you'd send 10M or 100M it would appear in the blockchain. Go learn how blockchain works, then create new puppet account and come back.

If you are trying to show that I lied, it is kind of stupid, because I just told you that it was a deposit issue. It shows 30 confirmations in my qora client, but I don't see it in my Polo account. That's why I emailed them.

After they resolved my problem, I will show you their response. I've got no problem with that. But your attempt at discrediting me is kind of pathetic.

Don't even try, just go away.

I am sorry, but you have already discredited yourself. I will not involve in another altercation with you. I will not sink to your level.  Smiley
Jump to: