Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 221. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I had no reason to lie about this. I just wanted to tell you that I have a deposit issue, where there is 30 confirmations for my transaction in my client, and no fund shows up in Poloniex.

If you want to question me how much fund I really have, I've got no problem with that. Just accept my challenge and see it for yourself.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

It doesn't matter. Blockchain showes all transactions. If you'd send 10M or 100M it would appear in the blockchain. Go learn how blockchain works, then create new puppet account and come back.

If you are trying to show that I lied, it is kind of stupid, because I just told you that it was a deposit issue. It shows 30 confirmations in my qora client, but I don't see it in my Polo account. That's why I emailed them.

After they resolved my problem, I will show you their response. I've got no problem with that. But your attempt at discrediting me is kind of pathetic.

Don't even try, just go away.

100 Millions Shocked
I check the block explorer,cant find any 100 millions transfer from 10 june to 12 june.And the Poloniex's address has no changes like 100 millions deposit.
So,could i say,you are lie?

I had a problem. It shows 30 confirmations in my client, but I did not see it in Poloniex account. That's why I emailed the support and ask them to fix it.

Why do you think I want to lie about this? I am puzzled.  Huh

It doesn't matter. Blockchain showes all transactions. If you'd send 10M or 100M it would appear in the blockchain. Go learn how blockchain works, then create new puppet account and come back.

If you are trying to show that I lied, it is kind of stupid, because I just told you that it was a deposit issue. It shows 30 confirmations in my qora client, but I don't see it in my Polo account. That's why I emailed them.

After they resolved my problem, I will show you their response. I've got no problem with that. But your attempt at discrediting me is kind of pathetic.  Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Is market on polo frozen again?

Nah, they just forgot to change it.

Just read Polo trollbox, they did freeze it again due to deposit problems.

I don't know if I was the only one with deposit issues, but I emailed them earlier because I had a 100 mil transfer that got stuck.

I got this email from them shortly after:

Hi ,

Thankyou for the detailed information.
I do apologize for the issue. We are experiencing problems with the QORA wallet at this time.
Your deposit will be delayed as we work to resolve this problem for our users.

Regards,

Shelby

Ticket: http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5440
100 Millions Shocked
I check the block explorer,cant find any 100 millions transfer from 10 june to 12 june.And the Poloniex's address has no changes like 100 millions deposit.
So,could i say,you are lie?
legendary

Are you sure you know how the blockchain works?

2. When you make a deposit to Poloniex, first you send fund to the account generated for you.

There were no transactions at all, dummy. To any account.

Are you sure you know how the blockchain works?

renat0,

1. If you still question whether I am the biggest holder, take up my offer and accept my challenge. It's as simple as that.  Smiley I honestly don't mind showing you my cards.

2. When you make a deposit to Poloniex, first you send fund to the account generated for you. Then I know a Poloniex daemon would move to the fund to their main account (with over 400 million qora at the moment).  It has not occurred yet. That's why I emailed support.
legendary

Cheesy I've just finished checking the blockchain. Yep, there's no 10M or 100M transactions.

QoraKnight is definitely even more stupid than I thought. You better disappear now, dummy.

Aha, so you're trying to look up my identity. But it's a good thing they haven't moved it to the main account

Cheesy I've just finished checking the blockchain. Yep, there's no 10M or 100M transactions.

QoraKnight is definitely even more stupid than I thought. You better disappear now, dummy.

Aha, so you're trying to look up my identity. But it's a good thing they haven't moved it to the main account.  Smiley

But what does it matter to you?

I have no reason to lie about this.  Smiley

legendary
I just transfer 100 mil there

Yes, I was going to transfer 10 Mil Qora to Polo, but the deposit has issues.  My fund still got stuck after 30 confirmations.

In the last 24 hours there wasn't only a SINGLE ONE transaction of more than 1m qora except coming out of poloniex.
You say your transaction has 30 confirmations at the time of your post. It's funny there's no such 10m qora transaction made recently.

Why is anyone still giving attention to this clown? It's obvious he's either Kora  (attack of the clones) or ziplibrary.
He's being sucessful on derailing this thread. If he has more than 70m qora I'll be surprised. In fact he probably owns nothing. He comes here and attempts to attack the few users who actually do something for the community. Let this clown alone wasting his time. He wants people not to trade at specific places and he does nothing but derailing of the thread. He's a cancer. He's not helping and worst he's bothering our progress.

Now you're talking like an idiot.  My fund has not been transferred to the main account yet.

Are you sure you know how Poloniex works?

Dumbass! There wasn't a single transaction with such amount of money that could be yours. Idiot.
legendary

Yes, I was going to transfer 10 Mil Qora to Polo, but the deposit has issues.  My fund still got stuck after 30 confirmations.

In the last 24 hours there wasn't only a SINGLE ONE transaction of more than 1m qora except coming out of poloniex.
You say your transaction has 30 confirmations at the time of your post. It's funny there's no such 10m qora transaction made recently.

Why is anyone still giving attention to this clown? It's obvious he's either Kora  (attack of the clones) or ziplibrary.
He's being sucessful on derailing this thread. If he has more than 70m qora I'll be surprised. In fact he probably owns nothing. He comes here and attempts to attack the few users who actually do something for the community. Let this clown alone wasting his time. He wants people not to trade at specific places and he does nothing but derailing of the thread. He's a cancer. He's not helping and worst he's bothering our progress.

Now you're talking like an idiot.  My fund has not been transferred to the main account yet.

Are you sure you know how Poloniex works?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

flank,

I'm not a dumper. You can see that the trading volume on Polo is kind of low because most of us refuse to sell below 55. I think it's a good sign.

I just transfer 100 mil there in case the price has a sudden jump. I promise you I am in the long haul because I believe in Qora's long term potential.

Absolutely…

I don't know if I was the only one with deposit issues, but I emailed them earlier because I had a 10 mil transfer that got stuck.

Well I bought 15m to hold longterm. That is a shitload of money to invest don't you think? I am no initial investor so....

The other qora I bought with funds I gamble short term with. Never intended to hold them for longer !

Gotcha, and sorry about that.

I always invest long-term because I truly care about the project.  I really don't like those pumpers because I have seen how they can destroy a coin I like (Leaf + Mint comes to mind).

In any case, now ShareX thief is gone, I feel the price should not move too much, so I think now is the best time to buy.  Smiley

Long term investing should not stay in the way of trading opportunities! But it is just my opinion…
You say you are always invest long-term,and you say now is the best time to buy,but why you deposit 10m QORA to Poloniex? Huh

flank,

I'm not a dumper. You can see that the trading volume on Polo is kind of low because most of us refuse to sell below 55. I think it's a good sign.

I just transfer 100 mil there in case the price has a sudden jump. I promise you I am in the long haul because I believe in Qora's long term potential.

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I always invest long-term because I truly care about the project.  I really don't like those pumpers because I have seen how they can destroy a coin I like (Leaf + Mint comes to mind).
In any case, now ShareX thief is gone, I feel the price should not move too much, so I think now is the best time to buy.  Smiley
I emailed them and they're looking into it for me.
Am I the only one encountering this deposit issue?
You say you are always invest long-term,and you say now is the best time to buy,but why you deposit 10m QORA to Poloniex? Huh
Activity: 22

To change what?

I thought they forgot to take away "FROZEN" label but it turned out it is frozen again due to deposit issues.

To change what?
Activity: 22

Jump to: