Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 222. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Well I bought 15m to hold longterm. That is a shitload of money to invest don't you think? I am no initial investor so....

The other qora I bought with funds I gamble short term with. Never intended to hold them for longer !

Gotcha, and sorry about that.

I always invest long-term because I truly care about the project.  I really don't like those pumpers because I have seen how they can destroy a coin I like (Leaf + Mint comes to mind).

In any case, now ShareX thief is gone, I feel the price should not move too much, so I think now is the best time to buy.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
About 6m

Sorry to hear that.

But you know? The price was so low because the shareX thief was selling it on Polo. So I doubt the price can reach that level again.

I doubt too many holders would like to sell below market price at this moment.

But good luck to your effort. Sorry to hear about your loss.

=========================================

PS: My criticism against you was only that I felt you sold it too low and too quickly. It should be at least @100 Satoshi as dzarmush originally suggested. That's all. You stretched it too much.

PS2: If you had hold the coin long term and not sell it right away, it will show that you have a lot of confidence for Qora. That is what I am doing. I feel this would be a better way to invest.

Well I bought 15m to hold longterm. That is a shitload of money to invest don't you think? I am no initial investor so....

The other qora I bought with funds I gamble short term with. Never intended to hold them for longer !
Is market on polo frozen again?

Nah, they just forgot to change it.

Really? It says frozen here, and I did email support with a ticket a while ago.

So I assumed it had to do with deposit. Am I wrong?
Activity: 22

Nah, they just forgot to change it.

Yes, I was going to transfer 10 Mil Qora to Polo, but the deposit has issues.  My fund still got stuck after 30 confirmations.

I emailed them and they're looking into it for me.

Am I the only one encountering this deposit issue?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
About 6m

Sorry to hear that.

But you know? The price was so low because the shareX thief was selling it on Polo. So I doubt the price can reach that level again.

I doubt too many holders would like to sell below market price at this moment.

But good luck to your effort. Sorry to hear about your loss.

=========================================

PS: My criticism against you was only that I felt you sold it too low and too quickly. It should be at least @100 Satoshi as dzarmush originally suggested. That's all. You stretched it too much.

PS2: If you had hold the coin long term and not sell it right away, it will show that you have a lot of confidence for Qora. That is what I am doing. I feel this would be a better way to invest.
Activity: 226
Power the World for FREE
I want it below as well

I just need 74,000

Thats what I lost at sharex

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yes I stop now!

( I bought many at 40 to sell at 100. Wanted to keep 15m but lost much on sharex. Now want to rebuy the lost coins)

How much qora did you lose on sharex? If you don't mind my asking  Huh
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Yes I stop now!

( I bought many at 40 to sell at 100. Wanted to keep 15m but lost much on sharex. Now want to rebuy the lost coins)
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Stop quarrel.
I don't want to start another quarrel.
OK, that's all. I don't like many people quarrel here just for nothing good to qora.

Agree  Smiley

TwinWind,

I have to say eli is right. You bought huge amount @40 and sold it @100 on OTC. I saw it with my own eyes.  Smiley

Your order was pretty big too.. Like 100 million qora. You're an opportunist and a short-term player.  Smiley
Plea stop quarrel, I just want to advise T , not to blame him.
My work have done. I think T can understand.

Stop quarrel.
OK, that's all. I don't like many people quarrel here just for nothing good to qora.

Agree  Smiley

TwinWind,

I have to say eli is right. You bought huge amount @40 and sold it @100 on OTC. I saw it with my own eyes.  Smiley

Your order was pretty big too.. Like 100 million qora. You're an opportunist and a short-term player.  Smiley

But you buy at 40, you will sell at 90 or 100.
You have done it many times.
What is wrong with that?

He's running a buy & dump scheme, and it's not good for the long-term prospect of Qora. True Qora supporters should be in for the long haul, wait for the coin to mature before selling for a good profit, and not just care about whether he makes money in the short term.

I feel TwinWindNerd is wrong for doing this here. The OTC thread or Poloniex's trollbox will be a more appropriate place for this.

Nice ! Now I am a pump and dumper.

God.. You have no idea what shot you are talking. You are the cancer that hurts this coin the most...
Stop quarrel.
Activity: 122
Why should we sell at low price to you ?
If you want buy, you can go to the exchange. You just use emotion to scam people and buy qora at low price. When it hit on 100 satoshi, you will sell it to another. You just want money for short-term. I think it is blameless. But you want people sell you below the exchange price, that should be blame.
Can you understand?

Those people make decisions for themselves, don’t  they.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

What is wrong with that?

He's running a buy & dump scheme, and it's not good for the long-term prospect of Qora. True Qora supporters should be in for the long haul, wait for the coin to mature before selling for a good profit, and not just care about whether he makes money in the short term.

I feel TwinWindNerd is wrong for doing this here. The OTC thread or Poloniex's trollbox will be a more appropriate place for this.

Nice ! Now I am a pump and dumper.

God.. You have no idea what shot you are talking. You are the cancer that hurts this coin the most...

What is wrong with that?
It's right , but he want to buy below exchange price, that's wrong.
Using emotion to buy low price, it is not good.
Jump to: