Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 256. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Where can buy more now Sharex is all lost?
Waiting for Poloniex or trading at OTC exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
Where can buy more now Sharex is all lost?

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
I notice some real big idiots in this thread. If you dont like Qora ore only want to see Qora at 10 satoshi, to buy cheap and sell at 50 go to just a shitcoin where they pump and dump their coin and stay away from this thread. Qora is the only 2nd gen coin, together with NXT. It's got huge potential and we only would like people in this thread they believe in Qora and help to build it.

Thanks kindly

I couldn't agree more, a mismanaged/corrupt exchange says nothing about the coin.  Mt. Gox had nothing to do with the quality of Bitcoin, and everything to do with the operator of that exchange. The same is true with Qora.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I notice some real big idiots in this thread. If you dont like Qora ore only want to see Qora at 10 satoshi, to buy cheap and sell at 50 go to just a shitcoin where they pump and dump their coin and stay away from this thread. Qora is the only 2nd gen coin, together with NXT. It's got huge potential and we only would like people in this thread they believe in Qora and help to build it.

Thanks kindly
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Phone release of the sharecoin person

206-768-1389

According to - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=640382.40

There is also the SEDA-lead, someone has an IP address... it will be possible to prosecute. How about someone based in the US bring in the authorities now?
Activity: 178
when will polonium unfreeze? i want to be the first to dump before they pull their buys!!!! Grin

You should change your name from Kuttingcorners, to Footinthemouth.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
when will polonium unfreeze? i want to be the first to dump before they pull their buys!!!! Grin

@ qora:

Please inform Busoni if/when qora can safely resume trading (without fork issues).

@ community:

Decide asap how to distribute polo's qora among those who lost:

1) determine who lost qora at sharex and how much (thread or spreadsheet)
2) distribute proportional to the number of available coins (inc bitcoins)

Of course the problem is proving coins were on sharex but at least start with blockchain tx to sharex deposit address and a screenshot of the tx from your host wallet.

Any more questions?
Activity: 446
Activity: 156
what about these qora to the Commission,let them promotion qora.
legendary
Activity: 1428
You are correct that your scenario is in the blockchain.  I was replying that you need to keep in mind the bigger picture where we can't validate the transfer.  These people lost out just like you, but it can't be confirmed.

I dont understand what the hell is going on here.  I bought my Qora, over 24m  all on Poloneix ...i don't even know what the hell sharexcoin is or was...I bought them all through the exchange.  Why are my coins being held up then?  I have a log of all the bids  and buys on Polo for every single one of them?   Why is my coins being held up then....

Angry
you can paste your trades records to prove it.

sir... I don't need to prove this to anyone.  Mr.  Busoni would know this.  It's his own exchange and certainly I would share this information with him and him only to verify.  I have no problem with my coins being held while the Polo wallet and investigation is on going.   What irks me is that he hasn't reached out to explain this situation and to reassure  some of the larger holders.  Certainly IF for some reason my coins are "swiped"  I'll would be releasing that to the general public.  Mr.  Busoni would be able to confirm that every single one of those coins were bought on his exchange.... and that I've never used his site as a wallet store for my coins if any kind.  

He was confussed. There is no issues with the qora bought on polo....only the coins on sharexcoin are gone.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
You are correct that your scenario is in the blockchain.  I was replying that you need to keep in mind the bigger picture where we can't validate the transfer.  These people lost out just like you, but it can't be confirmed.

I dont understand what the hell is going on here.  I bought my Qora, over 24m  all on Poloneix ...i don't even know what the hell sharexcoin is or was...I bought them all through the exchange.  Why are my coins being held up then?  I have a log of all the bids  and buys on Polo for every single one of them?   Why is my coins being held up then....

Angry
you can paste your trades records to prove it.

sir... I don't need to prove this to anyone.  Mr.  Busoni would know this.  It's his own exchange and certainly I would share this information with him and him only to verify.  I have no problem with my coins being held while the Polo wallet and investigation is on going.   What irks me is that he hasn't reached out to explain this situation and to reassure  some of the larger holders.  Certainly IF for some reason my coins are "swiped"  I'll would be releasing that to the general public.  Mr.  Busoni would be able to confirm that every single one of those coins were bought on his exchange.... and that I've never used his site as a wallet store for my coins if any kind.  
Activity: 98
win
qora sucks i hope IF the market turns on i can sell for half of what i bought it for

EDIT: qora sucks i hope IF the market turns on i can sell buy for half of what i bought it for

Activity: 98
win
qora sucks i hope IF the market turns on i can sell for half of what i bought it for

Cause you were always even before this incident concerned about the price  Grin

"how much farther till qora reaches its flora ? I'm guessing .0000001 to .00000015. lets come back in a week and see if I'm right Shocked"

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
i guess i was hoping the team was smart enough that it wouldn't get hacknfroze

who didn't? Sad
i guess i was hoping the team was smart enough that it wouldn't get hacknfroze
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com

what did you buy it for?
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
I guess I'm confusing the issue, and I apologize.  I'll let you guys sort it out.
legendary
Activity: 1372
He transferred them directly to my ShareXcoin address.  I never transferred any coins out of my ShareXcoin account besides a 1000 QORA transfer to Poloniex which was lost due to the forking issues.  This is also documented pages back.  Can any of this be proven by examining the blockchain?

bitcoinrocks, you need to read your own posts.  You are the one who said the coins your coins were transferred to sharexcoin.

TwinWinNerD transferred my coins to Sharexcoin after I bought them from him because I didn't want to install the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1372
bitcoinrocks lost 23 mill on sharexcoin

bigrcanada was the one concerned about the 24 mill they bought on polo.

Right.
Jump to: