Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 27. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We're using our ICO to fund the development of a genuine platform with a real market need. That's why we're so pleased to have gained high ratings from organizations like @ICObazaar @ICObench @icomarks and @icoholdercom
For us, it's an inspiration to keep up the hard work.

possitive review and gain high rating from ico organizer was the good start needed before start your ico sale event, it can give trust for entire community member.

Thats Good review of large and influential websites in the ICO program. This can help increase public confidence.
Congratulations Qravity team
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
We're using our ICO to fund the development of a genuine platform with a real market need. That's why we're so pleased to have gained high ratings from organizations like @ICObazaar @ICObench @icomarks and @icoholdercom

Qravity is the best, giving the best service too, keep winning, we always support you

your hardwork team was never get wasted, we are your community will keep support this greatly project until the end.
Activity: 546

possitive review and gain high rating from ico organizer was the good start needed before start your ico sale event, it can give trust for entire community member.
Activity: 238

Qravity is the best, giving the best service too, keep winning, we always support you
Activity: 224
That is really well
The rating given is all good. Make investors more confident with the Qravity project. Good job team
Activity: 266
This Qravity blockchain-based platform is designed to support artists throughout the album-making process and I'm sure this will be supported by artists and fans of the artist. so that Qravity can succeed.

Can we said if Qravity is fusion of some good platform was famous before. And it will great because we only need one platform to get access  of lots entertains

maybe we could say so, fusion, but i think qravity is more than just smoe fusion or combining from some platform before, i would say qravity was a revolutions from famous platform before.
oo means this QCO token is meant by virtual tokens in the Qravity platform
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
any movie that has been developed by Qravity and takes it into Qravity content?

In early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platform's features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.

I think there will be many who support this program, because this platform provides interesting entertainment and more and more people will support to drive boredom of one's routine through this platform they will feel entertained.

im pretty sure too this project will gain more support from more other company through partnership deal, because qravity project is too promising, at least on my opinion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

In early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platform's features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.

I think there will be many who support this program, because this platform provides interesting entertainment and more and more people will support to drive boredom of one's routine through this platform they will feel entertained.

thats was a big start for qravity platform, doing partnership with professional company then launch the awesome content of 3D animated film called Lizzard Maddoxx, your team always surprise us with something big and new.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10

what does the virtual token mean on the Qravity platform and its connection to the direct market?

maybe virtual token is for trading or buy content only inside on qravity platform itself, and not the ones that used for outside like exchanger.
what does the virtual token mean on the Qravity platform and its connection to the direct market?
This Qravity blockchain-based platform is designed to support artists throughout the album-making process and I'm sure this will be supported by artists and fans of the artist. so that Qravity can succeed.

Can we said if Qravity is fusion of some good platform was famous before. And it will great because we only need one platform to get access  of lots entertains

maybe we could say so, fusion, but i think qravity is more than just smoe fusion or combining from some platform before, i would say qravity was a revolutions from famous platform before.
Activity: 224

Activity: 238

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

Is the Lizzard Maddox only can watch in Qravity platform or it will played on cinemas or somewhere?

i think it can be viewed as long it hasnt patent by qravity team..
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
for the way Qravity convinces consumers that their products are produced both games and other entertainment are worth using

from what i heard, all kind entertainment will be available on qravity platform, all contentc like music, video or movie and game would be sell or leased on qravity platform.
you can tell where you heard the information because I also want to hear this information.

i mean im just heard from some discussion thread somewhere but honestly im forget where, maybe some forum or telegram group maybe. Grin

I suggest you to read all the whitepaper of Qravity , and you will get more information on there

I only read partially whitepapers. And the features offered by Qravity are very interesting and complete. Also includes support for music, videos, movies, animation, games and much more
The Qravity Platform is complete

just like someone say, qravity will be the only one complete platform for all kind of entertainment, but i think the most popular content could be gaming, especialy online gaming.
Activity: 84
for the way Qravity convinces consumers that their products are produced both games and other entertainment are worth using

from what i heard, all kind entertainment will be available on qravity platform, all contentc like music, video or movie and game would be sell or leased on qravity platform.
you can tell where you heard the information because I also want to hear this information.

i mean im just heard from some discussion thread somewhere but honestly im forget where, maybe some forum or telegram group maybe. Grin

I suggest you to read all the whitepaper of Qravity , and you will get more information on there

I only read partially whitepapers. And the features offered by Qravity are very interesting and complete. Also includes support for music, videos, movies, animation, games and much more
The Qravity Platform is complete

you are so amazing sir can hear on the telegram forum most people get information by reading the writing on the telegram forum, and one more thing to read and hear a different activity
Pages:
Jump to: