Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 28. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Qravity is a blockchain platform that helps filmmakers and games developers manage projects, recruit and oversee teams, and then bring digital content to market. How do you create a multifunctional platform like that? Our excellent development team from Steel Kiwi explains: http://bit.ly/2vzWulA
Activity: 196
for the way Qravity convinces consumers that their products are produced both games and other entertainment are worth using

from what i heard, all kind entertainment will be available on qravity platform, all contentc like music, video or movie and game would be sell or leased on qravity platform.
you can tell where you heard the information because I also want to hear this information.

i mean im just heard from some discussion thread somewhere but honestly im forget where, maybe some forum or telegram group maybe. Grin

I suggest you to read all the whitepaper of Qravity , and you will get more information on there
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
any movie that has been developed by Qravity and takes it into Qravity content?

In early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platform's features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.

Is the Lizzard Maddox only can watch in Qravity platform or it will played on cinemas or somewhere?
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
any movie that has been developed by Qravity and takes it into Qravity content?

In early 2019, we will begin production of a full-length 3D animated feature film called Lizzard Maddoxx (LM). This will be Qravity’s pilot project, the first digital content production made exclusively with the platform's features and development, distribution and monetization technology. Lizzard Maddoxx was originally developed by the founders’ joint animation studio label Tectonic Slide Entertainment.
This will provide a good jumpstart for the platform, proving its capability to host successful complex projects, encouraging creators to participate.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
any movie that has been developed by Qravity and takes it into Qravity content ?

i think qravity team is just make a platform for content creator place their masterpiece for sell or just leased, so qravity wouldnt make their own content, maybe.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
any movie that has been developed by Qravity and takes it into Qravity content ?
Activity: 381
for the way Qravity convinces consumers that their products are produced both games and other entertainment are worth using

from what i heard, all kind entertainment will be available on qravity platform, all contentc like music, video or movie and game would be sell or leased on qravity platform.
you can tell where you heard the information because I also want to hear this information.

i mean im just heard from some discussion thread somewhere but honestly im forget where, maybe some forum or telegram group maybe. Grin

maybe he just read and not hear that info, maybe from some discussion on this thread, and maybe he just tell that qravity will present us one complete platform for all kind of entertainment, like he said.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266

Activity: 224
By simplifying the development and fair distribution, this platform will be enjoyed by investors and content creators, hopefully this will be the best choice for investors and content creators.

this is good platform with a lots feature to  maximize  potentials of cintent creators. Also good  to investor to find  good content and creations. So this is  mutualism simbiosisplatform hhhaha
By simplifying the development and fair distribution, this platform will be enjoyed by investors and content creators, hopefully this will be the best choice for investors and content creators.

if you already read the newest whitepaper, qravity could be the best ico of this year, so lets see the reality when their platform goes live later.

Qravity is look like surely project. Every plans is explaine very detail on whitepaper.
And we can join on tokensale with no doubt.
Heads up! We've made some very small changes to our whitepaper including

- updated token sale dates
- updated QCO Boost description for accuracy and clarity
- updated consumer catalog image

If you haven't read it already, be sure to take a moment to find out about the great platform we are developing to support games developers and independent animated movie makers! http://bit.ly/2meekGV

an attractive display for a whitepaper and I also first saw the shape of the whitepaper itself,
can you briefly explain what is QCO boost?
QCO  Boost  is  a  platform  mechanism  that  enables  Qravity  community  members to pre-purchase a determined amount of product “distributions” (i.e.  content  license  purchases,  downloads,  and  streams)  during  the  production  stage  at  a  discounted  price,  helping  drive  Qravity  projects  to completion while giving community members the opportunity to sell their “distributions” for profit. At the same time, QCO Boost provides team members with advance micropayments against future royalties.

ooh, so if I buy 50 products at the time of pre-sale then I can also get the benefits provided, is that so?
Activity: 630
Merit: 13

if you already read the newest whitepaper, qravity could be the best ico of this year, so lets see the reality when their platform goes live later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 381
This platform will be needed in companies that have limited human resources to realize the project, especially the lack of digital content makers. Viewed from the roadmap, the development should have passed the second phase, just wait for the beta release.

yes, we are all waiting for beta version launch and tested how good qravity platform are, im sure we are all will be enjoying the beta version when its live.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
This platform will be needed in companies that have limited human resources to realize the project, especially the lack of digital content makers. Viewed from the roadmap, the development should have passed the second phase, just wait for the beta release.
Activity: 546

Activity: 266
The Qravity platform will become the space for collaborative ads to create content and monetize the products. Qravity puts the focus on collaborative projects and uses a fair distribution of revenue based on value added. Whenever a work is sold, the distribution of revenue is guaranteed through the use of smart contracts.

that was a brilliant innovations whos made by qravity team, so that thing was make qravity platform became special and must to try..
This platform is indeed worth waiting for, so that we all feel the benefits of this platform, hopefully this platform is of great interest to its fans.

i cant wait any longer for testing qravity platform, any exact date when beta version will be launch.?
We do not have the exact date of our beta release, but we're trying our best to provide it as soon as possible. Right now, we're doing final tests of the platform, before the beta goes live.

no problem, we are patient waiting for it, it's better to be late and get maximum results
Qravity gives distributors or consumers to buy or rent content produced by this project and content creators will get a share of the results in the form of QCO, this is very cool.

Is possible to rent some content  ?
And is there a guarantee for the copyright security?
I don't understand this matter yet
in my opinion it is very possible because in the Qravity platform there is a lot of content and copyright security of course it has become a top priority in the business world so it is not easy for people to claim that it belongs to him so that in my opinion.
you are right, on the platform there are some content that can be rented as you can rent songs and games in your application which will result in the sale of tokens or content leases distributed to content creators in the form of QCO tokens

speaking of rent a content, are the rent one was a full version or just an trial version, for example some game, if you just rent it you would never finish that game unless you purchase it, am i right?
Of course the full version that will be offered in a content on the platform if for example a game there might be some features that might be leased if the whole game is definitely given the full version because it concerns that satisfaction in my opinion.

We know to offers a game  , it should have good graphic, good game, good experience and many more
But before publish , it should to doing beta tester to some people and ask about their oppinion for fix some issue and bug
Pages:
Jump to: