Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 30. (Read 10861 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Qravity gives distributors or consumers to buy or rent content produced by this project and content creators will get a share of the results in the form of QCO, this is very cool.

Is possible to rent some content  ?
And is there a guarantee for the copyright security?
I don't understand this matter yet
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Qravity gives distributors or consumers to buy or rent content produced by this project and content creators will get a share of the results in the form of QCO, this is very cool.

im just knowing that content can be rented, like a dvd player on old day right, but its like kinda cool to get payed on a complete platform like qravity.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The Qravity platform will become the space for collaborative ads to create content and monetize the products. Qravity puts the focus on collaborative projects and uses a fair distribution of revenue based on value added. Whenever a work is sold, the distribution of revenue is guaranteed through the use of smart contracts.
Activity: 381
I think the best will be given by the team to the users of this platform so let's wait for the best results from the team to give about game music and other entertainment.

of course the team must do their best to make this platform success, i think the reason user will choose this platform because they offer us complete entertainment in one platform and it will be bigger than netflix or youtube had.
I agree with you, hopefully the team will provide the best on this platform and this platform will be a success

we will see, how good the qravity platform when we tested the beta version soon, i cant afford for wait too long for beta version.

All of what we hope will be come true. And now Qravity announce that Qravity will support gamers developers. So that is good news and Qravity is more complete
wow this is becoming more interesting, hopefully we can feel the presence of the Qravity platform that we are looking forward to until we are all impatient for that.

always making us surprise with their news and announcement, this team was very active and friendly, just to be sure for being this great community of qravity project.

giving good news for your community is the best way to keep their believe for this project and keep support this project, because we know the team was very active and show their hard work to us.

agree with you, all the results of hard work will surely produce results
enthusiasm for the gravity team and success always for the gravity

so lets keep support qravity project until this project can hit their target at least softcap. Grin
wow,, I can't imagine that this is an interesting topic so many comments are given and I think so we support this project until it reaches hardcap and that is the target of Qravity in selling tokens. good luck team.

first lets make qravity more fame by spread the word about how good qravity are, then lets make our community more bigger.

if just only big supporter is not enough to achieve the goal, they must have very well prepared product and can compete with earlier competitor, so in the end will surpass them.
Activity: 546
I think the best will be given by the team to the users of this platform so let's wait for the best results from the team to give about game music and other entertainment.

of course the team must do their best to make this platform success, i think the reason user will choose this platform because they offer us complete entertainment in one platform and it will be bigger than netflix or youtube had.
I agree with you, hopefully the team will provide the best on this platform and this platform will be a success

we will see, how good the qravity platform when we tested the beta version soon, i cant afford for wait too long for beta version.

All of what we hope will be come true. And now Qravity announce that Qravity will support gamers developers. So that is good news and Qravity is more complete
wow this is becoming more interesting, hopefully we can feel the presence of the Qravity platform that we are looking forward to until we are all impatient for that.

always making us surprise with their news and announcement, this team was very active and friendly, just to be sure for being this great community of qravity project.

giving good news for your community is the best way to keep their believe for this project and keep support this project, because we know the team was very active and show their hard work to us.

so lets keep support qravity project until this project can hit their target at least softcap. Grin
wow,, I can't imagine that this is an interesting topic so many comments are given and I think so we support this project until it reaches hardcap and that is the target of Qravity in selling tokens. good luck team.

first lets make qravity more fame by spread the word about how good qravity are, then lets make our community more bigger.
Activity: 266

Activity: 381

Activity: 546
Even if you're not a game developer, #gaming can improve your career prospects! What new path has it encouraged you to take? Check out this report by @QuteeTeam for more. http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

Woow information like this will be very meaningful for the game lovers because they are given the opportunity to improve their abilities in this platform, this is very amazing, Good luck Qravity

i have ever seen a gamers who is addicted with some game and his personality change to temperament and easily got angry with something.
Activity: 238

Activity: 112
There's a lot of work going into the making of the Qravity platform. Our talented development team @SteelKiwiDev explains exactly how they are rising to the challenge: http://bit.ly/2vzWulA

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

please be patient to give us a little time to produce the best and I'm sure the team will do that so we all have new experiences on this platform.

allright sir, im just too excited for hearing they will launch the beta version, lets give team little more time and im sure it worth for waiting.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

please be patient to give us a little time to produce the best and I'm sure the team will do that so we all have new experiences on this platform.
Activity: 126
good news has learned about the plvormu everything is understandable, it's really a good help in creating content
Activity: 196
So Qravity built games too or only give space for game developers?

Qravity provides a place for creators to offer their work. Including game developers, Qravity supports them to get investors.
Activity: 84
So Qravity built games too or only give space for game developers?
Activity: 266
Even if you're not a game developer, #gaming can improve your career prospects! What new path has it encouraged you to take? Check out this report by @QuteeTeam for more. http://bit.ly/2M7ENRL

Woow information like this will be very meaningful for the game lovers because they are given the opportunity to improve their abilities in this platform, this is very amazing, Good luck Qravity
Activity: 238
Heads up! We've made some very small changes to our whitepaper including

- updated token sale dates
- updated QCO Boost description for accuracy and clarity
- updated consumer catalog image

If you haven't read it already, be sure to take a moment to find out about the great platform we are developing to support games developers and independent animated movie makers! http://bit.ly/2meekGV

an attractive display for a whitepaper and I also first saw the shape of the whitepaper itself,
can you briefly explain what is QCO boost?
Activity: 224

everybody like games. And a lots of game developer need platform to public what they made. So Qravity come with good news that Qravity will support game developers. Thats good

Games have become part of everyday life. And it can also be a good business. Qravity supports games developers is a great move to attract investors
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Guys, we already have our Hindi ANN and Bounty translation, tanks to @shadyrifles. You can check them out here:

ANNOUNCEMENT Hindi
BOUNTY Hindi
Pages:
Jump to: