Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 13. (Read 9708 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Actually, is QUPPY only compatible with mobile devices, I think that I read somewhere that is compatible with almost everything  Huh
Activity: 67
When will the final version come out?

You can already download it, you have a link to Google Play and App Store on QUPPY's official website
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I am fairly new to this but i did alot of research and i feel this coin is 100% the real deal. Love the idea. I hope the team keeps up the good work. Expecting big things..!!

What makes to think you so? What has driven your attention and influenced your opinion?
Activity: 28
When will the final version come out?
Activity: 14
I am fairly new to this but i did alot of research and i feel this coin is 100% the real deal. Love the idea. I hope the team keeps up the good work. Expecting big things..!!
Activity: 91
What problems does QUPPY solve? What advantages does it provide to its users?

Quppy Wallet is ready to solve all cryptocurrency users problems by combining all the best and innovative in the market of crypto-exchange services.

Did you get this information from their website?

Yes, this information is available on their website. However, I am wondering why they don't have a whitepaper or some explanatory document? Huh

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

Maybe we can contact them for more information. Do they have a Telegram group or something?

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Why are you not sharing it with us then? I would like to see it and I think others will appreciate your effort too

You can find it in the app description  Wink

Do you have it about future functionalities which will be added in the near future?

Quppy Wallet is ready to solve all cryptocurrency users problems by combining all the best and innovative in the market of crypto-exchange services.

Yes, this information is available on their website. However, I am wondering why they don't have a whitepaper or some explanatory document? Huh

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

Maybe we can contact them for more information. Do they have a Telegram group or something?

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Why are you not sharing it with us then? I would like to see it and I think others will appreciate your effort too

You can find it in the app description  Wink

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Because their ICO has ended, but I agree with you, it will be great to have a document that briefly explains the project  Wink

They have a Telegram channel with only 5 subscribers and no information what so ever  Sad

I found the information about QUPPY's advantages  Smiley

Activity: 66

Does QUPPY integrate services of third-party developers?

Come on mate, read their website!
The Quppy Wallet application is compatible with all major operating systems, electronic and mobile devices. With the help of API Quppy Wallet also freely integrates services of third-party developers.

Maybe you can answer my question, will QUPPY issue its own card or it will be issued by a partner identity?

I think that QUPPY card will be issued by themselves

Quppy Wallet integrated with the payment system and issues its own co-brand card.

Where have you seen this information?

You can find it here: http://quppy.com/  Wink

The Quppy Wallet application is compatible with all major operating systems, electronic and mobile devices. With the help of API Quppy Wallet also freely integrates services of third-party developers.

Maybe you can answer my question, will QUPPY issue its own card or it will be issued by a partner identity?

Quppy Wallet integrated with the payment system and issues its own co-brand card.

Where have you seen this information?
Activity: 66

Pages:
Jump to: