Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 9. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
By the way, guys, do you know which fiat currencies does QUPPY support?

Apart from USD and EUR?

Yes, because it says "Possibility of transactions in different crypto (ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, ripple) and fiat currencies (usd, euro, other cash) with the help of a unique tracker"

What other cash do they refer to?

Maybe dollars, yangs, or another Asian currencies

Why they didn't mention it then? I am from Russia and I would like to know if I can operate with rubles, for example

Because they are more oriented to European and American market, also, USD and EUR are the most demandable currencies

I think that they must mention all the currencies that they support if they want to target the entire world, don't you think so?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Apart from USD and EUR?

Yes, because it says "Possibility of transactions in different crypto (ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, ripple) and fiat currencies (usd, euro, other cash) with the help of a unique tracker"

Why they didn't mention it then? I am from Russia and I would like to know if I can operate with rubles, for example

Because they are more oriented to European and American market, also, USD and EUR are the most demandable currencies

Apart from USD and EUR?

Activity: 81

Apart from USD and EUR?

Apart from USD and EUR?

What other cash they refer to?

Apart from USD and EUR?
Activity: 67
I send a message to the QUPPY support and didn't get an answer yet. Has someone find it or everyone was celebrating a Merry Christmas?

Merry Christmas to everyone! Let's hope that QUPPY will conquer the world in this upcoming year
Activity: 102
I send a message to the QUPPY support and didn't get an answer yet. Has someone find it or everyone was celebrating a Merry Christmas?
In relation to the drop in prices, does QUPPY change the prices also or it maintains the same quantity as it was transferred?

What? Didn't get the question. QUPPY will maintain the same amount of Bitcoins as you received, but the price will change for sure.

I think he asked about how QUPPY regulates the bitcoin prices

QUPPY is just a wallet, it regulates its prices by synchronizing with its exchange, if I am not wrong

Do you know what exchange do they use for this?

To be honest, I don't know, maybe others know

Try to find this info on their webpage, maybe it's there. I couldn't find it

It doesn't matter, the fact that the price is variable and stays near the original price must be enough. Don't you think so?

Maybe it will be useful to know since we could have a look at the exchange and it's rates

Actually, it will be great to see and compare the prices with different exchanges and see if QUPPY's ones are profitable for crypto holders or not

I will try to find this info, if you find it guys, please, share it here

I think they did not disclose this information. However, it's important to customers

I didn't see it on the website which was updated! Have you seen it guys?

Maybe they did not disclose it, I can't find it either
In relation to the drop in prices, does QUPPY change the prices also or it maintains the same quantity as it was transferred?

What? Didn't get the question. QUPPY will maintain the same amount of Bitcoins as you received, but the price will change for sure.

QUPPY is just a wallet, it regulates its prices by synchronizing with its exchange, if I am not wrong

It doesn't matter, the fact that the price is variable and stays near the original price must be enough. Don't you think so?

Maybe it will be useful to know since we could have a look at the exchange and it's rates

Actually, it will be great to see and compare the prices with different exchanges and see if QUPPY's ones are profitable for crypto holders or not

I think they did not disclose this information. However, it's important to customers

I didn't see it on the website which was updated! Have you seen it guys?

Activity: 102

Pages:
Jump to: