Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 10. (Read 9643 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
In relation to the drop in prices, does QUPPY change the prices also or it maintains the same quantity as it was transferred?

What? Didn't get the question. QUPPY will maintain the same amount of Bitcoins as you received, but the price will change for sure.

I think he asked about how QUPPY regulates the bitcoin prices
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
In relation to the drop in prices, does QUPPY change the prices also or it maintains the same quantity as it was transferred?

What? Didn't get the question. QUPPY will maintain the same amount of Bitcoins as you received, but the price will change for sure.
Activity: 67
Guys, what you think about a drastic drop in prices of almost all cryptocurrencies?

It's difficult to understand why it happens. Does someone know what happened?

I heard that some sanctions were imposed by some countries against cryptocurrencies, in general against Bitcoin
Activity: 66
Guys, what you think about a drastic drop in prices of almost all cryptocurrencies?

It's difficult to understand why it happens. Does someone know what happened?
Activity: 91
I still didn't get the answer to this question: What are the restrictions of this app if there’s any?

what do you mean by restrictions?

Maybe the legal ones?

I mean the legal ones and other restrictions

Which ones, for example?

I meant if there is somthing that prohibits us to use QUPPY in some countries or if there are any limitations in usage for special countries

Don't think that there will be some legal restrictions, it's amaxing wallet that must be used by everyone without any exception
I still didn't get the answer to this question: What are the restrictions of this app if there’s any?

Maybe the legal ones?

Which ones, for example?

I meant if there is somthing that prohibits us to use QUPPY in some countries or if there are any limitations in usage for special countries

Maybe the legal ones?

Which ones, for example?

Maybe the legal ones?

Maybe the legal ones?

There are plenty of wallets, however, can't say which one is closer, I don't know why but Quppy seems to be more convenient for me and it transmits security which is important to me

I don't know any wallets similar to QUPPY, sorry  Undecided

I saw one but can't remember the name

I think, this wallet is quite unique and multifunctional. Roll Eyes
it will be a reliable wallet for users.
I already see a lot of advantages, so, I think, that we need to use it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

For sure, QUPPY is a great wallet to use for crypto, however, don't you think that it can be improved?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There are plenty of wallets, however, can't say which one is closer, I don't know why but Quppy seems to be more convenient for me and it transmits security which is important to me

I think, this wallet is quite unique and multifunctional. Roll Eyes
it will be a reliable wallet for users.
I already see a lot of advantages, so, I think, that we need to use it Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

There are lots of similar services, there is no need to mention them all

Will plastic cards be issued for the whole world or for chosen countries?

For the whole world, if I am not mistaken

Are you sure? I think that they will start with the defined location and then expand worldwide

This will be more logical since it will be difficult to issue all the plastic cards at once. But if this is a case, which location will they choose and why?

I think that they will do it worldwide, it will be difficult, but they will reach everyone at the same time

Naaaa, it will be better if they start with the country where QUPPY has more clients and then expand. Don't you think so?

I agree with you  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: