Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 12. (Read 9660 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
How you are doing QUPPY? Do you have a PR-campaign or something?

I didn't see any advertisement on the Internet. This is so strange. Maybe they have invested in other type of advertisement

Which one, for example? I saw an ad on youtube of several apps. Why QUPPY is not seen anywhere?

I agree with you, there were several apps which saturated Youtube with their ads. QUPPY must do it too

I think they must be popular in their country. Russia, isn't it?

I am from Russia and I didn't heard anything about it

I also have not found anything about it, no Ads  Sad

There are several articles about it in different languages, but no videos or similar type  Huh
Activity: 81

I didn't see any advertisement on the Internet. This is so strange. Maybe they have invested in other type of advertisement

Which one, for example? I saw an ad on youtube of several apps. Why QUPPY is not seen anywhere?

I agree with you, there were several apps which saturated Youtube with their ads. QUPPY must do it too

I also have not found anything about it, no Ads  Sad
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Activity: 67

Activity: 91

Hello eveeryone! This is quite inactive. What you all think about QUPPY?  Smiley

I like it, but the main disadvantage, for now, is the number of coins integrated  Sad

I like it and don't worry about it, more coins will be added for sure

By the way, does someone use Bitcoin cash? Why did they add it rather than Ethereum?

I never used it and still can't find the reason why did they not add the ETH to their wallet

It would be great to have the explanation, did someone see it somewhere?

Unfortunately, can't find it. Maybe someone from QUPPY team knows it. Do you, guys, know someone from their team?

Maybe they will answer it later. I think you should write to their support or Telegram group

They don't have a Telegram

You can contact them here [email protected] and ask your questions. However, don't think that they will respond to you
Hello eveeryone! This is quite inactive. What you all think about QUPPY?  Smiley

I like it, but the main disadvantage, for now, is the number of coins integrated  Sad

By the way, does someone use Bitcoin cash? Why did they add it rather than Ethereum?

I never used it and still can't find the reason why did they not add the ETH to their wallet

Unfortunately, can't find it. Maybe someone from QUPPY team knows it. Do you, guys, know someone from their team?

Maybe they will answer it later. I think you should write to their support or Telegram group

They don't have a Telegram

Activity: 67

Actually, is QUPPY only compatible with mobile devices, I think that I read somewhere that is compatible with almost everything  Huh

The Quppy Wallet application is compatible with all major operating systems, electronic and mobile devices.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate it
Actually, is QUPPY only compatible with mobile devices, I think that I read somewhere that is compatible with almost everything  Huh

The Quppy Wallet application is compatible with all major operating systems, electronic and mobile devices.
Pages:
Jump to: