Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 11. (Read 9660 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Guys, does someone know any competitors which look the same as QUPPY?
Activity: 102
Will plastic cards be issued for the whole world or for chosen countries?

For the whole world, if I am not mistaken

Are you sure? I think that they will start with the defined location and then expand worldwide

This will be more logical since it will be difficult to issue all the plastic cards at once. But if this is a case, which location will they choose and why?

I think that they will do it worldwide, it will be difficult, but they will reach everyone at the same time

Naaaa, it will be better if they start with the country where QUPPY has more clients and then expand. Don't you think so?
Activity: 91

Are you sure? I think that they will start with the defined location and then expand worldwide

This will be more logical since it will be difficult to issue all the plastic cards at once. But if this is a case, which location will they choose and why?

I think that they will do it worldwide, it will be difficult, but they will reach everyone at the same time
Activity: 66
Merit: 0

Activity: 81

How you are doing QUPPY? Do you have a PR-campaign or something?

I didn't see any advertisement on the Internet. This is so strange. Maybe they have invested in other type of advertisement

Which one, for example? I saw an ad on youtube of several apps. Why QUPPY is not seen anywhere?

I agree with you, there were several apps which saturated Youtube with their ads. QUPPY must do it too

I think they must be popular in their country. Russia, isn't it?

I am from Russia and I didn't heard anything about it

I also have not found anything about it, no Ads  Sad

There are several articles about it in different languages, but no videos or similar type  Huh

That's strange, there is no video on English or anything, saw two articles and that's it. QUPPY team must invest more in marketing

That is a bid fail, from my point of view, there are millions of potential customers who can't see the product  Undecided

QUPPY will solve this problem, you will see, I like this platform

Did they solve it? I wrote to their support asking about why there is no ETH integrated. Haven't received the answer yet

There is no updates, maybe they are preparing it

Guys, be patient, QUPPY will destroy other wallets, you will see

But this is strange, isn't it? They could spend more funds on marketing, this is so important

They are working on improving QUPPY wallet, for sure  Wink

These updates won't be useful if no one sees them

This is true, but my point was that QUPPY team is working on it

They must improve their marketing in order to cover all potential customers

It's essential to do so, if not, QUPPY will die  Cry

It won't die, don't be stupid. Quppy will fix it

I didn't see any advertisement on the Internet. This is so strange. Maybe they have invested in other type of advertisement

Which one, for example? I saw an ad on youtube of several apps. Why QUPPY is not seen anywhere?

I agree with you, there were several apps which saturated Youtube with their ads. QUPPY must do it too

There are several articles about it in different languages, but no videos or similar type  Huh

That's strange, there is no video on English or anything, saw two articles and that's it. QUPPY team must invest more in marketing

That is a bid fail, from my point of view, there are millions of potential customers who can't see the product  Undecided

Did they solve it? I wrote to their support asking about why there is no ETH integrated. Haven't received the answer yet

But this is strange, isn't it? They could spend more funds on marketing, this is so important

It's essential to do so, if not, QUPPY will die  Cry

Pages:
Jump to: