Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QUPPY - Multicurrency cross-platform cryptowallet of your tomorrow - page 8. (Read 9588 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
That's true!
Actually, I just found out that there will be no need to build anything from scratch. With the white label, the client has his own platform ready for action.
Also, other advantages are:

• the tested core
  • ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
  • a private service for technical development
  • lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
  • no need to create your own platform

WOW!  Shocked

Simply amazing!  Wink

It's great to see how QUPPY is growing!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchange
That's true!
Actually, I just found out that there will be no need to build anything from scratch. With the white label, the client has his own platform ready for action.
Also, other advantages are:

• the tested core
  • ood for when there’s a lapse of technical experience
  • a private service for technical development
  • lower long-term labor costs long term (no shares/equity given)
  • no need to create your own platform

WOW!  Shocked

Simply amazing!  Wink
Great! I like QUPPY and it's customer service. The multilingual team provides constant support of the project. It also monitors the overall system performance. As the system is multilingual, the project can be translated into multiple languages.
Activity: 91
"QUPPY's new payment gateway offers tools to help fighting fraud. The system protects genuine revenues while reducing the costs and administration associated with fraudulent activities".
Yes, I found it. But, what about the security? Does QUPPY have great security to prevent any type of fraud?
You also have found the article, right?  Wink
The white label simplifies the payment processing for customers. How exactly, do you know it?
QUPPY provides all amazing features for customers and it remains completely decentralized, so that only the client has direct and unequivocal access to their funds
"The Quppy team can now create a wallet for a client’s own coin or for other coins, regardless of their availability in the wallet". It's amazing, this means that it will give QUPPY's users the ability to create projects based on their own platform, isn't it?
White label technology means, that it's owned by QUPPY, that QUPPY has created it  Wink
What does "white label technology" mean?  Huh
Guys, have you heard this amazing news regarding QUPPY?
"The Quppy team is proud to announce that white label payment technology is now available on its platform". Isn't this amazing?  Cheesy
Activity: 67
Also, for those integrators, QUPPY provides an affiliate payout/commission program with a stable 0.25% revenue per month based on the total amount of volume in bitcoin all clients' integration provides.
Yes , and, moreover, Quppy Partnership program was especially established for those companies integrating with Quppy's API! This is great!  Smiley
Activity: 67
Did you know that Quppy has designed its own API presenting customers and partners a revolutionary solution anyone can use to address the issue of crypto and fiat conversion as fast and as profitable as possible?
Happy new year everyone! How are you doing? Do you know if there will be any updates on QUPPY?

Hi there! Happy new year! I didn't found any new info
Happy new year everyone! How are you doing? Do you know if there will be any updates on QUPPY?
By the way, guys, do you know which fiat currencies does QUPPY support?

Apart from USD and EUR?

Yes, because it says "Possibility of transactions in different crypto (ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, ripple) and fiat currencies (usd, euro, other cash) with the help of a unique tracker"

What other cash do they refer to?

Maybe dollars, yangs, or another Asian currencies

Why they didn't mention it then? I am from Russia and I would like to know if I can operate with rubles, for example

Because they are more oriented to European and American market, also, USD and EUR are the most demandable currencies

I think that they must mention all the currencies that they support if they want to target the entire world, don't you think so?

Totally agree with you, they must mention everything

And you haven't thought of the possibility that they are developing the wallet and that in future they will add more currencies?

If they put other currencies in the description of the already developed app, it means that it supports other currencies. It doesn't matter what will be implemented later

Apart from USD and EUR?

Yes, because it says "Possibility of transactions in different crypto (ethereum, bitcoin cash, dash, ripple) and fiat currencies (usd, euro, other cash) with the help of a unique tracker"

Why they didn't mention it then? I am from Russia and I would like to know if I can operate with rubles, for example

Because they are more oriented to European and American market, also, USD and EUR are the most demandable currencies

I think that they must mention all the currencies that they support if they want to target the entire world, don't you think so?

And you haven't thought of the possibility that they are developing the wallet and that in future they will add more currencies?
Activity: 81

Apart from USD and EUR?

Pages:
Jump to: