Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 11
I love ramen coin because i like Ramen, it would be great to make some meme or funny video to attract people attention in order to promote ramen coin. humorous video always get people attention
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
A unique way of catching someone's attention. The creation of your project seems only for fun but the vision of it makes me think maybe it's possible if supported by the community. And yes, I'll support this if you will continue your vision and work hard on this project to be developed. Hopefully you'd come up with a Proof-of-Stake for the loyal holders of Ramen[Suspicious link removed]d luck!
Activity: 26
Activity: 22
I love Ramencoin,  it's a great country for the future. A good job well done on the part of the developers
Activity: 21
Reman its my faviourate noodles , In cryptocurrency world thats my hunger ,i cant stop i will get it .
Activity: 168
RamenCoin good project you definitely need to do and help in the promotion because it will raise the price of tokens to the moon
Activity: 31
Activity: 8
 Amazing Project with your team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project. I am sure this project will go to moon
Activity: 34
Activity: 46
awesome project happy to see Ramen to the moon , i am also interested ahead to get more benefits from this coin ,team is also great already received some coin .
Insert Quote
I like Ramencoin. Amazing Project with your team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project. I am sure this project will go to moon
Activity: 51
Merit: 5
Activity: 42
great and supper project...I very much like this Remen project....
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Pretty funny idea, curious how it will be when released
Activity: 64
awesome project happy to see Ramen to the moon , i am also interested ahead to get more benefits from this coin ,team is also great already received some coin . Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 10
I like Ramencoin. Amazing Project with your team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project. I am sure this project will go to moon moom.This is a great Project and great work. iWell prepared Ramencoin team.I wish you all the best RAMENCOIN.
very nice
Activity: 8
I like Ramencoin. Amazing Project with your team. It have potential,  the team is responsive and also a great project. I am sure this project will go to moon moom.This is a great Project and great work. iWell prepared Ramencoin team.I wish you all the best RAMENCOIN.
Activity: 51
this is a very good project I like ramen and i like ramen[Suspicious link removed]d airdrop concept..Maybe you should develop marketing for real impact
It's the beggining you have Time again.
I follow this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Very good project RamenCoin :ramen: RamenCoin:ramen: Airdrop (BitcoinTalk Event #1) is LIVE!!!

We are airdropping 1700 RAMEN to each person that follows ALL the directions and fills out the form.

Information regarding the airdrop can be found here: https://medium.com/@ramencoin/ramencoin-ramen-airdrop-f3e07a6331aa

This information is available on the official Twitter of the project, why do you duplicate it here? I already got me relying on the distribution of tokens in the amount of 125. and you got?
Pages:
Jump to: