Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Looks like a admin erased my translation post, I had a lot of work, and I did not saved the text, I will translate again and send to the devs. Sad
What strange you have adminy... Maybe, after all, you are accidentally deleted the post? You had a lot of work, you were tired and might not have noticed your mistake. I have myself this was a once(

No, I ckecked that, The same thing hapenned with the litecoin z translation, and I posted it again, from now I will aways keep a backup, and now I will work with this translation again.
What language did you translate into?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Looks like a admin erased my translation post, I had a lot of work, and I did not saved the text, I will translate again and send to the devs. Sad
What strange you have adminy... Maybe, after all, you are accidentally deleted the post? You had a lot of work, you were tired and might not have noticed your mistake. I have myself this was a once(

No, I ckecked that, The same thing hapenned with the litecoin z translation, and I posted it again, from now I will aways keep a backup, and now I will work with this translation again.
Merit: 0
I think this is an unique idea and really different from others idea..I will always support your main goal that ramen coin want to fight hunger all over the world..For me that is the real definition of success, when you can make others happy..
Activity: 146
true is scam token
I send eth to the address of ramencoin,  50 ramencoin
while others do not contribute, they get thousands of token
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Thailand translation reserved if needed. please pm me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
May be TC should really limit the ability of a Newbie to write messages in the topic? Their messages up the topic, of course, but there is a negative impression of the token
What kind of comments have you made to write this? In my opinion, newcomers should take part in all the projects that they liked. Maybe on the forum this and the novice, but in the world there is no crypto currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Merit: 27
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This is awesome program and in 2018 i want this coin will listed on the top of exchange. I support this program
Thanks

It is still unknown whether it will be listed on major exchanges or not. Where do you get your optimism from? Do you have information we don't have?
May be TC should really limit the ability of a Newbie to write messages in the topic? Their messages up the topic, of course, but there is a negative impression of the token

What is the negative impression you are seeing?

I see too many meaningless messages from newbies. More experienced people will think that beginners just flood the topic, getting yourself more messages.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Is this a joke or are the real producers of vermicelli releasing their own token? Although some comic coins have a demand and can make a profit. I'll watch the project.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10

In my opinion, anyone can write a new topic or become a manager. Perhaps, the project is capable of managing its own projects without contracts with others who rank highly. For me it is the same, as long as the responsibility for the project can be done well. Good Luck RAMENCOIN
copper member
Activity: 22

Activity: 77
I really like this project because I'm Anime lover and also I really love to eat Ramen everyday, this is so cool project! for me I think this project attracts more people because of interesting concept.  Good luck team! I will support my favorite Ramen thanks
Activity: 84
It's a very interesting project. So can't wait to see...haha hope this project success because i love ramen
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Proof of Ramen PoR is it serious? haha

so fresh and just your own original concept right?

I'll keep my eyes on this project lol fun & new
Activity: 36
Pages:
Jump to: