Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
I love japaneese food and i think this concepts is great...i think you must completed spreadsheet for this project ^^
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 95
This is a project I love so much and I can't wait to view the website... But beware of some criminal using my gmail to fill forms :
Below are his details
Email: [email protected](my email) his twitter username: @mahdijoongyajo200. Telegram username: @hongya
Btt username: bitcoincurve~

Pls dev. Make sure he doesn't reap from where he didnt sow. This is a project of honesty we can't have someone destroy it with their evil behaviours.
Thanks Samkeddy
Activity: 56
I love d concept behind this project and I see the hard work u guys are doing. However u don't seem true to ur word coz u promised 500 tokens for the 1st airdrop and wen I asked y I got 125 instead of the 500 token promised, I got deleted frm ur telegram group. Pls do look for better ways of handling situations. I knw it can be sometimes frustrating to av to answer lots of qustn some of which might be ridiculous but do always be civilised and not take rash decisions . I hope we meet at the moon #Ramen #Moon
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Is this some kind of joke or what? You're launching a project and no information about team. I'm beginning to get see red flags here. This shows the project might probably not have been thoroughly planned.
We expect more from you.
Activity: 11
My glad to be part of this project.
It is great.
Activity: 9
Merit: 1
very great project
good luck
Activity: 34
Blockchain to the needy is great token of appreciation. It's a noble cause to use blockchain to assist the needy in society. I hope this project gets a resounding success. The main thing is execution i guess.

Activity: 20
i love this project. it is unique concept program.and i support this project. thanks
Activity: 126
Following Naruto for such long time got me into RAMEN Smiley
Nice idea, best of luck
Activity: 14
It is wonderful to plan mobile app development.
Activity: 30
i love this project. it is unique concept program.and i support this project. thanks
3zy
Activity: 16
I joined this project coz im one of the fan of ramen noodles!
Activity: 76
this project looks great, developing apps for mobile is great idea I have ramen coin and I will keep it for along time
I hope to reach your goal specially to fight hunger around the world
Activity: 16
I'm full of willigness to see your white paper
Activity: 6
This --> "fighting hunger and helping as much as we can to provide food to people who suffer from a lack of resources and starvation. "

All my support to the team. Good luck and best wishes.
Activity: 161
Ok, your spot has been reserved, please update me with the link to the new thread in Vietnames
Activity: 6
Ramencoin.. lets all hope that it'll deliver its vision... go Ramencoin...
Pages:
Jump to: