Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Well, I do enjoy an occasional meal of ramen, you know. I didn't know a tasty cryptocurrency comes with it!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
The amount of dev accounts is amazing in this thread.
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
It is a great project among the recent projects. Wish it will go a long run.
Activity: 1
t's a unique idea to disrupt the food industry.
Ramen coin is a good project with some interesting concept.
Revolution of crypto currency will have a bright future.
So all the best RAMEN COIN TEAM.I like this project. I hope you will make a breakthrough in this industry. I like this coin for the brand Ramena is very recognizable. good luck to your team. of course, we expect a breakthrough in 2018)
Activity: 18
Thank you for great project with good team
Activity: 75
Activity: 35
 A very awesome great project, this will be the next big thing to look up to, hoping for the best, goodluck... This project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me ;
Thanks for great project.
copper member
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1293
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
You have already published whitepaper which is good. I think it will be better if you enlist on few exchanges.
Activity: 8
Activity: 54
Reserve for me the SINDHI translation BitcoinTalk Thread Translation, please
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I am too like ramen token very good project
Activity: 46

A very awesome great project, this will be the next big thing to look up to, hoping for the best, goodluck... This project looks serious and strong enough to interest investors include me ;
Thanks for great project.
Activity: 416
Merit: 42
seems like great project. When the full road map will be published?
Activity: 336
i watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and i am confident that it will be widely used in real life. with great pleasure i will take this opportunity and i will inform all my fellows about it. I like this project
Activity: 43
Who doesn't like ramen? With ramencoin, more people will know about ramen. Ramen is no.1. Wink
Activity: 182
I like the idea of your project, ramen+anime+fighting hunger = the best! Hope you will succeed!
Activity: 46
How is it gonna benefit those from Africa since the brand is practically unknown around here?
Activity: 6
Thank you for great project
Activity: 62
Project looks promising, lets see what will happen.

Devs: Try to make the website more attractive/trendy, it isnt bad at moment but feels it is a beta or half-finished site.

Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: