Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
i watch with great interest the development of this project. A great idea and i am confident that it will be widely used in real life. with great pleasure i will take this opportunity and i will inform all my fellows about it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Explain when and how you can join the bounty campaign on Twitter? I definitely have 2500 organic followers (actually 6800). And some of them are definitely interested in anime, since I regularly make posts about cosplay with anime characters?
Activity: 81
That's project is really catchy and it deserves to be appreciated. I just like to suggest you that please keep your hard work going on and you are one the right path of big success. Good luck.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
A coin with a great cause. Answering to issues of hunger which many suffers is really nice plus i have always enjoyed anime like billions of people around the world. This coin will surely be a hit.
Activity: 39
Best airdrop
Best opportunity
Activity: 27
Activity: 61
Awesome project we are with this project 👍🏻
Activity: 84
When is the second airdrop starting?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This sound like not your usual cryptocurrency project. I will surely keep on watch on this project. I hope you'll have a bounty too if ever Smiley
Activity: 6
Haблюдaeм зa ycпexaми кoмпaнии Shocked
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Interesting project. I'm guessing this is the first "Proof of Ramen" consensus algorithm out there.  Grin

Also, thank you for introducing me to Ramen. I had to Google it to find out, what it was.
Activity: 135
Amazing Project with great team.
I like it beacuse it has a good ides.
Activity: 41
what a wonderful and "tasty" project, I am with you, good luck in the development of your business!
Activity: 30
Activity: 5
Activity: 71
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Its a good question why do i like RAMEN? I like it beacuse it has a good ides. RAMEN being a token or a crowdsale has an ides that is completely new. NOBODY has used this before. so i like the project.
Pages:
Jump to: