Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 4. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Nice project !
#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 55
ITs Ramen, its internet magic money, they come together and fight some hunger. enough reasons to support the project. some clarity on supply chain of ramen would help. all the best.. Love this group & RAMEN
Activity: 46
very interesting project with a great concept..Good luck team
Activity: 438
i wish RAMENCOIN going very soon very good for everybody happy life AND also for ramencoin team we are happy from ramencoin
Activity: 27
Activity: 42
 and include the following hashtags: #RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 58
ilove ramen.soup hehe thats why i love ramencoin too i suggest.you have bounty too
Activity: 4
Activity: 18
urdu translations reserved.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
we like ramen coin for a simple reason, its Ramen, its internet magic money, they come together and fight some hunger. enough reasons to support the project. some clarity on supply chain of ramen would help. all the best.

Implementing this kind of project is a big impact to those people who love eating ranen while watching anime. An because of this many people would help who starvs reaally hard. Thanks for making this things possible.
Activity: 132
Merit: 2
we like ramen coin for a simple reason, its Ramen, its internet magic money, they come together and fight some hunger. enough reasons to support the project. some clarity on supply chain of ramen would help. all the best.
Activity: 13
Come to join a good project
RAMENCOIN is now giving free airdrop!!
Activity: 28
Activity: 50
Good thing is on time delivery project with time bound work really good and the thing which is to be improve is language  and be limited tokens in the market
Activity: 1
Activity: 10
Activity: 1
I am excited to read more of developments in this project. Way to go. Great job!
Activity: 196
RamenCoin is such a great project!!!
Food as one of our basic necessity is truly important and it is factual that not all of us cannot avail food and some dies out of starvation.
Many thanks to RamenCoin!!! We're hoping for your huge success so that no one will starve anymore for they can eat ramen freely and happily.
Let's spread the news guys and knock to the heart of people who can donate for this project..
Hoping also that by buying ramen and watching anime using ramencoin and ramencoin's site will be a big help for world's starvation.

Pages:
Jump to: