Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I like RamenCoin because you want connection to Ramen and Anime enthusiasts, and also fighting hunger and helping as much as we can provide food to people. My suggestion to this project is continue this great project and looking forward for more development.
Activity: 151
I think what‘s best about ramen is their desire to fight hunger and help provide food to people who suffer from a lack of resources and starvation.
Having said that, this is not just gonna be another shitcoin.. it will be a coin with a purpose. Great job, team!
Activity: 78
I don't have much ideas about your technology as of now. But I'll be glad to read the full info in your whitepaper.
Activity: 1
Activity: 53
Nice Project. Who would not love ramen and anime. The idea of disrupting ramen and anime industry is a very good choice. Its uniqueness will give ramen and anime enthusiast a platform that will enable them to have a fast and easy way transaction to purchase their favorite anime while their eating thier delicious ramen. Goodluck wih the team.

Twit Link: https://twitter.com/ronneljoey/status/977697340629827584

Activity: 55
Glad to join the party! Very interesting project Cheesy
Activity: 5
Are you planning to make a bitcointalk signature bounty?
Activity: 117
lol...lot of newbie in this thread Grin
Activity: 6
Activity: 18
Attractive and Impressive Project i Like it for its authentication and unique system. I think would be much better if it always stay active in its social media especially Telegram and Twitter as well.
Activity: 1
Very helpful; fighting hunger in the world with #RamenCoin for every person in need. i would like to add mobile application and members  can  be able to make donation .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi. Please remove from your airdrop person who uses the Twitter Username @mizaeljminghay09 he's a crook and pointed out some of my data when filling out your form airdrop
Here is his ETH wallet: 0x08F8137F5333f770459D2187Be8c22AF5CC31a1E, do not put the tokens for it
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Sound great about project looking forward RamenCoin to buy foods ramen in future  Kiss
Activity: 34
#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamenCoin2018/status/977060588718297089
Activity: 6
Please become a pioneer of the ramen digital currency. I expect it. I think the idea is important!
Activity: 17
Thank you for great project with good team
Activity: 30
hope that project go to the moon   Cool Cool
Activity: 10
https://twitter.com/RamenCoin2018/status/977060588718297089?s=20
 #RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
We all have a right to eat
Hope to see the roadmap of the project soon
Pages:
Jump to: