Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Your project seems good, It's unique idea to disrupt the food industry by buying daily goods with crypto is excellent. This is important for us coz we have to use the blockchain technology in real life.
Activity: 155
This is important for us coz we have to use the blockchain technology in real life. We have to tell and show everyone these projects. If we can do this then our life will be easy. I support and believe RAMEN project. Congratz to great team.
Activity: 11
Activity: 32
 A very awesome great project, this will be the next big thing to look up to, hoping for the best, goodluck...
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I love  ramen  noodles thats why i love ramen coin too.
Activity: 4
A very nice project, which im really interested in, looking forward to see it become success and looking forward fto see tour whitepaper
Activity: 3
If there is banana coin why can't we have Ramen Coin, go ahead to the moon yeah.
Activity: 51
   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ramen-coin-mineable-proof-of-work-erc-20-token-3171591 and include the following hashtags: #RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin
Activity: 241
I need vietnamese page,but i love ramencoin ,i will buy it
Activity: 336
Besides the fact that I'm in love with Ramen + Animé, the goal/passion of this project hits me the most. I really do hope for this project will succeed so that no one will be deprived of food and be starved to death.
Activity: 6
A coin with a great idea lol
base on the blockchain i think it's one of the most value and promising project to fight hunger globally,
keep fighting Ramen !!
Activity: 19
Ramencoin is a unique idea, different but connected and related to Blockchian technology. a great idea, seems to help us get ahead in the field of technology. I strongly support this idea.

Is there any way to combat these (kinda obvious) bots? This cryptocurrency is literally a joke, and yet there are countless comments about "advancing technology" and "being the future" etc.

And as for this cryptocurrency, seriously? The fact that there are so many joke coins on the market makes me really concerned about how profitable it must be to spin these up. How many people are just trying to "ride the wave" without looking at fundamentals, and inadvertently making the creator wealthier for the (lack of) effort?
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
Ramencoin is a unique idea, different but connected and related to Blockchian technology. a great idea, seems to help us get ahead in the field of technology. I strongly support this idea.
Activity: 24
I like Ramen-coin cause it's the First & Only proof of Ramen Cryptocurrency dedicated to Ramen & Anime Enthusiasts with a mission to fight HUNGER GLOBALLY. Ramen-Coin is an ERC-20 token designed on cutting edge blockchain which operates with impressive speed, security & stability. I hope we will get lots of profit in future, all the best for future.
Activity: 4
Tôi tin rằng RAMEN COIN sẽ là một trong những đồng xu tốt nhất . Smiley Smiley
Activity: 87
An innovative way of linking the world through cryptocurrency thereby eradicating severe hunger is an idea I savour so much......Thumbs up Ramen
Activity: 15
RamenCoin is very promising...Surely it will go the MOON...Good Luck...!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: