Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Ramencoin is a nice idea. It adoption would be a good thing.
Activity: 59
This would be a great Project if the Established And set Objectives  are being followed. Its Use of the Blockchain is one of its kind. I wish the Devs Success In the Project and we the Community, i believe are ready to help.
Activity: 7
Hello Ramen community. Your project seems good and I hope for your success because free ramen for everyone will be very helpful. Good luck!
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
This project looks good, this new idea creates coins to buy ramen deals and enjoy some favorite Anime with cryptocurrency. Good luck for this project.
Wow, the project is very unique and so much creative, because not only that your can easily purchase and eat your favorite ramen while watching your favorite anime movies through using Ramencoin but also the big and unique benefit which touches really my heart  is that the portion of the fund will be share to the people who are lack of resources and starvation by providing food. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
i love ramen, ramen is everyware, up to the best exchanges in the future, ok
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Very different ideas in this project is very innovative hopefully future supported by many investors who want to follow this project
Activity: 49
From my POV all people are now divided into three types:

1 Living in the world of fiats considering cryptos as financial pyramids, fraud, Ponzi...

2 Crypto-enthusiasts who believe in the future of the cryptos, taking part in the ICOs, bounties and airdrops

3 People creating this future now, conducting ICO and bringing to the market new cryptos like RAMEN

Place your bets, who will win finally? )
Activity: 2
Activity: 6
Activity: 12
I hope the project complete soon. And will list on big exchange
Activity: 35
I love this project, it's concept for hunger people is amazing, I think this is unique idea. I hope everybody hold this coin & help this community group.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
RAMENCOIN a good and promising coin with a large community. But I would like to see this coin on large exchanges
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This project looks good, this new idea creates coins to buy ramen deals and enjoy some favorite Anime with cryptocurrency. Good luck for this project.
Activity: 6
Reserve for me the Vietnamess translation BitcoinTalk Thread Translation, please
Activity: 123
Nice..this project is very interesting, hope to improve the information of the team as soon as possible.
Activity: 14
This is the best project! I'd like to see you on hitbtc
Activity: 111
Ramencoin project is very special and very perfect, anyone who does not follow or participate in this then he will regret his life, make friends here do not forget to join this project, because I guarantee this project will be successful and bright in the future.
Activity: 22
Its a good idea,who doesnt love anime,and including anime in cryptocurrency is a good idea,
I want to ask,do you have any plan to have your own wallet ? So you can subscibe to anime services ,or you can manage from the wallet
Activity: 196
All people who likes Ramen would be support this project too. This project will rapidly growing everyday for sure. Promoting on Social media about ramencoin is better. More Airdrop and Campaign much better to get more attention for more investors.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Interesting coin,  that most popular yet inexpensive foods to eat wether you are Rich or poor.... loved by many!
All the best #ramencoin
Pages:
Jump to: