Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 34. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
It's unique idea to disrupt the food industry by buying daily goods with crypto is excellent.
Activity: 58
Hi RamenCoin
RamenCoin  project looking very promising and unique one.
People creating this future now, conducting ICO and bringing to the market new cryptos like RAMENCOIN.
Greet Team Work.
I Will Join My All Group Members.
Activity: 37
Ramencoin is great project. I suggest you that take another great logo for your coin that suite for your coin. Because ramencoin is good coin.
Activity: 29
Nice project. New idea on fooding project via crypto.
Activity: 60
Such A Great Teamwork. I Most Expected this Project or Coin will be inside of top 10 Crypto Currencies. Best Wishes with team. I Already Interested in this Ramen Crypto Airdrops.
Activity: 77
This project seems very promising .I m very sure it will rock the moon.ramen coin is the future coin
Activity: 54
What would be life without Ramen ? what I like the most about this project is the originality of it and it promises to be a lot of fun.  Ramen makes life better :-)
Activity: 54
This would be a great Project if the Established And set Objectives  are being followed. Its Use of the Blockchain is one of its kind. I wish the Devs Success In the Project and we the Community, i believe are ready to help
i think Your project seems good and I hope for your success because free ramen for everyone will be very
Activity: 117
wish you guys best of luck will good soon this coin
Activity: 19
Wonderful project very interesting
Activity: 50
Top 2 coin in our market is BTC and ETH everone know but 3rd? one and only Ramencoin.
Activity: 55
Nice project. Ramen coin best coin in the world I hope this coin success in cryptocurency exchange.
Activity: 10
I think  this is one of the biggest project which will complete very soon. And it will list on good exchange
Activity: 106
Ramencoin Such a Very Good Token..Good Luck.
Activity: 51
Have an association with Ramen noodles from 25 years!!!! So Hungry after seeing your site!!! Going to eat ramens now!!!!
Ramen Coin is the most delicious coin ever!
Activity: 58
Activity: 46
Thank you

Ramen project looking very promising and uniqe one
Activity: 29
this coin is the future coin .. it is the best coin for trading .so don't waste time grab the coin as soon as possible
Activity: 37
I need this coin! I am Japanese super ramen mania!! Eat minimum twice a day:) Your project seems to be awesome for peeps like meeeee!
Activity: 50
Hello Ramen community i think Your project seems good and I hope for your success because free ramen for everyone will be very helpful. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: