Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 37. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Everybody loves ramen..up to the best exchanges in the future..ramen power!
Activity: 121
Who doesn't like some good ramen? Anime is great too. RamenCoin also aims to help fight hunger. Great coin.
Activity: 61
RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin
Ramencoin is a nice idea. It adoption would be a good thing.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
i think this project sounds interesting and more likely fun too, i eat noodles more than i eat other food Grin and they are very easy and fast to prepare also Grin (student best companion), am sure this project is well deserving especially for the countless numbers of noodles being consume worldwide.

RamenCoin is also about fighting hunger and helping as much as we can to provide food to people who suffer from a lack of resources and starvation, lack of food and money to buj, millions of people around the world don't have food to eat, this will really help to provide for the needy Wink
Activity: 44
I like your project its unique  and i love ramen...so good luck dev team.
Activity: 51
Activity: 3
Its a nice project and hope you reach zenith
Activity: 15
https://twitter.com/RamenCoin2018/status/977060588718297089?s=19

#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Activity: 5
#RamenCoin $RAMEN #airdrop #bounty #ICO #ethereum #blockchain #bitcoin #BTS #cryptocurrency #altcoin $BTC $ETH $LTC $XVG $TRX $NANO $BTCP
Ramen coin is best coin due to this coin is rellated to food industry.i hope this coin in on the moon in 2018.its supply is just 350 million
Activity: 41
Activity: 12
Your great think
Great project
Great coin &
Many great qualities thanks
Activity: 10
One of my favourite project, please list in kucoin, hitbtc
Activity: 50
Because I like RAMEN!!!
Maybe can work with those big supermarket to use the token to purchase packet ramen from them!
Activity: 136
Activity: 46
wow nice project best of luck
Activity: 43
Ramen coin is best coin due to this coin is rellated to food industry.i hope this coin in on the moon in 2018.its supply is just 350 million
Activity: 41
best airdrop  i join it and my friends like it
Activity: 48
Ramencoin is a nice idea. It adoption would be a good thing.
Activity: 5
Ramencoin is an awesome project that is going to go places.
My suggestion is that you should try to start a bot program so that people can easily participate.
Activity: 322
Aside from the idea of using Ramencoin as payment for Ramen shops and Anime subscriptions for Crunchyroll, what i like most about the project is its greater vision of providing the needy to fight for hunger/starvation. I am hoping that these project might not limit only for purchasing ramen, i like to used it also to other foods and delicacies. In that way, many investors would love to invest in ramencoin because it is more universal to use for food products. I like also to see how can we used the coin for crunchyroll subscription maybe a platform in actual. Maybe that is too many to ask, i extremely like the concept of the project. Wishing success to the Ramencoin team.
Pages:
Jump to: