Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 100
This is great for all Anime lovers & ramen eating enthusiast. I'll support this one. A great idea for sure a huge community will follow.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 20
Ramencoin is actually quite brilliant.  My favorite part is the desire to fight hunger.  What if there was a way to distribute the coin to clients of food banks?  It sounds ambitious, but what better way to spread the adoption of crypto currency than from the grass roots?  Probably best would be some type of wallet on a cell phone, and not necessarily a smart phone.
Activity: 8
Airdropping is a good concept to promote a coin and best one is that it has to have a mobile app, and ramencoin have both of them. amazing concept for all the people
Activity: 1
i like japan ramen, very very oishi !
that's reson i follow Ramen coin , great project .
Activity: 30
Ramen coin is a very nice concept , I like it.
Activity: 13
This is it. A decentralized platform for service market place. This will give a wide variety of services using blockchain technology. Very promising project indeed.
Activity: 83

Ramen coin is so benefecial to students because lot of us eat ramen. So using this crypto token in buying ramen is a great help! Not only students but a lot. Goodluck Ramen!
Activity: 364
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Your mission deserves respect, and turning crypto into memes is a trendy thing, but the question is how exactly can your currency help in solving the problem of starvation? By the way, this project is the best for Ramen lovers specially to those who love crypto and ramen. Goodluck to the project i suggest to improve you website.
Activity: 81
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
Proof of Ramen? Sounds cool

Many people eat that food everyday and it's still an untapped market

Good luck for the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
ramen is my favorite food so i like ramen coin very much. BESIDES IT IS LEGIT

https://twitter.com/mahtomanish123/status/977062411021799424
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
I like Strawberry Milk
This project is the best for Ramen lovers specially to those who love crypto and ramen. Goodluck to the project i suggest to improve you website.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Good morning, the "RAMENCOIN" project for part of helping to combat world hunger "RAMENCOIN" already has a place to start your charitable actions to help fight hunger?

I don't understand your question, can you please ask it again?

Hey, I made the translation, but I received only 2000 ramen, the topic says that the reward is 5000, is everything ok ?
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Your mission deserves respect, and turning crypto into memes is a trendy thing, but the question is how exactly can your currency help in solving the problem of starvation?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Based on Proof of Ramen where 1000 Ramen tokens is backed by 1 packet of ramen and a total token supply of 350 000 000, you need to buy and store 350 000 packets of ramen somewhere. Can't wait to see the technical details of this implementation in the whitepaper.
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
Reserved Indonesian Translation for Official Thread and Whitepaper if you need. thanks sir
Pages:
Jump to: