Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🍜 RAMEN COIN 🍜 Mineable Proof of Work ERC-20 Token 🍜 🔥🔥🔥 - page 40. (Read 5022 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

I don't understand your question, can you please ask it again?
[/quote]

Hey, I made the translation, but I received only 2000 ramen, the topic says that the reward is 5000, is everything ok ?
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
Looks funny,but how to proof by Ramen?Seriously, it's just a joke.This can't achieve any meaningful innovation.

copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Good morning, the "RAMENCOIN" project for part of helping to combat world hunger "RAMENCOIN" already has a place to start your charitable actions to help fight hunger?

I don't understand your question, can you please ask it again?
Activity: 111
BOUNTY PROGRAM
Youtube Video Link : https://youtu.be/t4dAMexjvIo
ETH Adress :  0x4929f54DB6061A833E18fB35e763933Eb737bdaC

Thank you for the video. Please make sure to send a private message with your ETH address. Do not spam the comments with your address.

User 'ramencoin' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.please enable
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good morning, the "RAMENCOIN" project for part of helping to combat world hunger "RAMENCOIN" already has a place to start your charitable actions to help fight hunger?
copper member
BOUNTY PROGRAM

Thank you for the video. Please make sure to send a private message with your ETH address. Do not spam the comments with your address.
Activity: 111
BOUNTY PROGRAM
Activity: 188
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
no masternodes?  Huh
Developers will negotiate with shops and restaurants, masternode will be there)
copper member
**Note: CrunchyRoll is not an official partner or affiliated with RamenCoin. We are planning to reach out to them to consider accepting RamenCoin in the future.

I appreciate you guys consider yourself as a meme coin, but just think of it, you can make this a real thing. You can partner up with CrunchyRoll as their payment channel (using RAMEN coins, BTC, ETH, Fiat, etc.).

That is the goal we wish to accomplish in the near future. For now, we want to get more people involved in the project. Let us know if you have an ideas or would like to help us.
Activity: 32
**Note: CrunchyRoll is not an official partner or affiliated with RamenCoin. We are planning to reach out to them to consider accepting RamenCoin in the future.

I appreciate you guys consider yourself as a meme coin, but just think of it, you can make this a real thing. You can partner up with CrunchyRoll as their payment channel (using RAMEN coins, BTC, ETH, Fiat, etc.).
Activity: 28
Cool, this project is very interesting, hope to improve the information of the team as soon as possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
THis is POW or not?
RamenCoin is a standard ERC-20 token, making it easily accessible to all and exists on the Ethereum network making it a very stable cryptocurrency)
So the answer to your question is no(
Activity: 68
Activity: 42
French translation reserved  Roll Eyes
Activity: 56
I'm full of willigness to see your white paper
Activity: 71
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
I am so hungry to see your website  Smiley
copper member
how many threads are you going to serve up? i think this plate is full and its time to start working on what you have in hand and not try to flood these threads with the same thing over and over again.

No flooding. The prior ONE THREAD (JUST ONE) was plagued with by bots who spammed ETH addresses on the thread. You are more than welcome to contribute ideas about our project but please keep negativity to yourself.

Thank you and God Bless!
Pages:
Jump to: