Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN - page 27. (Read 44366 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
January 11, 2017, 05:37:14 PM
Everyone should take a look and try some of the software for Rchain

https://github.com/rchain

Which software? Huh And this is your website :- https://rchain.coop/    Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
January 11, 2017, 05:23:31 PM
Everyone should take a look and try some of the software for Rchain

https://github.com/rchain
January 11, 2017, 04:51:06 PM
I hear you about the OTTO capital investment. That deal so to speak has not been closed. But this is just a swap so investors who invested in rchain are able to get out of the synereo ecosystem and into rchain fairly.

I dont really see how this effects synereo that much. Greg said today on the hangout that the amps that the coop receives will be held in escrow and not unloaded on the market. (Theres no intent to crash the amp market) Greg also hasn't sold any of his founer amps. I think its fairly easy to check if he has or the coop has sold/transfer amps via the block explorer.

I am sure you can join slack and ask him directly yourself though.

For the record, I am sorry that Decentralized Economics thinks I am painting synereo in a bad light. I just want to bring facts to the table here. I have no interest in painting synereo or rchain a particular way. I hope both project succeed.

Its understood that AMPs held by rchain cant be dumped into the market as most people invested in RCHAIN aare also invested in SYNEREO.
So only after the Crowdsale price is reached can these AMPs held by rchain be released...THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY!

Ahh thats a very interesting observation.

So for clarity purposes, you would propose that the AMP market needs to recover back to 33k sat before Rchain starts spending or transferring their amps that they receive from this AMP to RHOC redemption event.

Absolutely, there is no other way to it.
January 11, 2017, 04:39:07 PM
I hear you about the OTTO capital investment. That deal so to speak has not been closed. But this is just a swap so investors who invested in rchain are able to get out of the synereo ecosystem and into rchain fairly.

I dont really see how this effects synereo that much. Greg said today on the hangout that the amps that the coop receives will be held in escrow and not unloaded on the market. (Theres no intent to crash the amp market) Greg also hasn't sold any of his founer amps. I think its fairly easy to check if he has or the coop has sold/transfer amps via the block explorer.

I am sure you can join slack and ask him directly yourself though.

For the record, I am sorry that Decentralized Economics thinks I am painting synereo in a bad light. I just want to bring facts to the table here. I have no interest in painting synereo or rchain a particular way. I hope both project succeed.

Its understood that AMPs held by rchain cant be dumped into the market as most people invested in RCHAIN aare also invested in SYNEREO.
So only after the Crowdsale price is reached can these AMPs held by rchain be released...THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY!
January 11, 2017, 04:35:13 PM
How many RCHAIN total suplays??? Any bounty for local translation sir???
I want reserve indonesian translations Cheesy

The Rhoc token supply is in parity with the AMP token supply. So I believe its 1 billion tokens.

So there would be 1 billion rchain tokens? What if synereo burns amps in near future ?

That only effects the price of the amp. it has no effect on the rchain project.

The number of Rchain tokens should be equal to THE total number of synereo amps currently in market. And if required in future more coins could be minted to facilitate the demand.
Why does the community need to be dependent on anyone and be scared of "What if the token held by CO-OP be dumped"? Better mint tokens as the need and demand arises not vice versa.
January 11, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

The Rhoc token supply is in parity with the AMP token supply. So I believe its 1 billion tokens.

So there would be 1 billion rchain tokens? What if synereo burns amps in near future ?

The number of Rchain tokens should be equal to THE total number of synereo amps currently in market. And if required in future more coins could be minted to facilitate the demand.
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
January 11, 2017, 04:23:46 PM
It can be understood and justified a social netowrk having 1 billion tokens, But a block chain project with 1 billion tokens!! Shocked

The new RHOC token is going to have 18 decimal points after the full unit. This means there'll actually be 1000000000000000000000000000 tokens if you count the smallest unit as the coin.
January 11, 2017, 04:23:18 PM
Updated architecture document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ck0H4YXHg4feS1mjACRPZlFvWXQXvUrrxzgNrZZ0esA/edit#

Did mention 10 year at some point. I dont remember the context exactly. This is an extremely complex project but I doubt it takes 10 years to create a blockchain. I think they can get it released by the end of the year. However my estimations dont mean anything because I am not a developer. I'm mainly interpreting the facts which is ethereum developers are actively working with greg to build the casper protocol. Casper seems to be a major cornerstone in the Rchain development.

As far as i remember vitalik himself has said casper is no where close to being ready and has not given any timeline for it. SO how come Rchain can give a timeline for it?

That was my interpretation. I dont speak for Rchain or Ethereum. But they are working. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk9rAashGWw&t=320s

Every monday at 10am EST for the last 7 months..

I know and i have been watching too.
January 11, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

IF you are taking of ETC style hard fork, then there is no need for any token swap, all the people holding AMP now should automatically have RChain tokens equal to their present AMP token when RChain network goes like. I think  I will run far from this project because it seems you don't know what you want to do or you are just looking to damage Synereo project

They want to use the AMP raised from this "redemption process" as a source of funds. That's why they have to run this as an ICO.

Funds are already 80% secured from OTTO as mentioned by greg which is at a net of 8million to 10 million dollars. why do they need some mearge funds that would be raised from amps?
January 11, 2017, 04:21:43 PM
It can be understood and justified a social netowrk having 1 billion tokens, But a block chain project with 1 billion tokens!! Shocked
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
January 11, 2017, 04:21:38 PM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

IF you are taking of ETC style hard fork, then there is no need for any token swap, all the people holding AMP now should automatically have RChain tokens equal to their present AMP token when RChain network goes like. I think  I will run far from this project because it seems you don't know what you want to do or you are just looking to damage Synereo project

They want to use the AMP raised from this "redemption process" as a source of funds. That's why they have to run this as an ICO.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 11, 2017, 04:19:44 PM
Icocountdown, coinfund seem to be stuck with a bag and want to unload on unsuspecting newbies, thats what this whole scenario looks like.

No, it's nothing like that... Just listen to Greg's words on the hangouts.  Greg is doing this to save the polar bears and children from "global warming"!  The waters are rising and ONLY RChain can prevent it.
January 11, 2017, 04:18:17 PM
Updated architecture document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ck0H4YXHg4feS1mjACRPZlFvWXQXvUrrxzgNrZZ0esA/edit#

Did mention 10 year at some point. I dont remember the context exactly. This is an extremely complex project but I doubt it takes 10 years to create a blockchain. I think they can get it released by the end of the year. However my estimations dont mean anything because I am not a developer. I'm mainly interpreting the facts which is ethereum developers are actively working with greg to build the casper protocol. Casper seems to be a major cornerstone in the Rchain development.

As far as i remember vitalik himself has said casper is no where close to being ready and has not given any timeline for it. SO how come Rchain can give a timeline for it?
January 11, 2017, 04:14:46 PM
Icocountdown, coinfund seem to be stuck with a bag and want to unload on unsuspecting newbies, thats what this whole scenario looks like.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
January 11, 2017, 04:13:49 PM
I see... Dor and Greg promised Rchain, social layer, Special K and lots of things in return for our money. After they got the money, they divided the project, and now investors need to choose which part they prefer. Scammers!

Ideally, if they intended to be fair, each investor would have, at least, 1 AMP and 1 Rchain token (not to mention that two segregated projects are worse than a whole one as promised). Or a refund by Synereo.

Interesting observation.

I just addressed this question on the Hangout. Ill time stamp it after the meeting for you.

Greed. That is the conclusion for the answer you will get.

Everyone, AMP holders or Investors, don't invest blindly in a promise, those are just written/verbal words.

See the product first not the potential of it.
Because how much high potential a project can be, managed by incompetent and greedy people.
You might soon fall from your high expectation to planet earth!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
January 11, 2017, 04:12:44 PM
I think the key here is that this allows people to get asccess and utility from Rchain development. This is a blockchain project not a social media project anymore Smiley

You mean after 10 years?  Roll Eyes

..........................As mentioned by Greg.

BTW, it's 20 years now.
January 11, 2017, 04:12:09 PM

January 11, 2017, 04:08:56 PM
I think the key here is that this allows people to get asccess and utility from Rchain development. This is a blockchain project not a social media project anymore Smiley

You mean after 10 years?  Roll Eyes

..........................As mentioned by Greg.
January 11, 2017, 04:07:48 PM

It will effect everyone who swap amps to rchain tokens.

For eg:- If someone hold 1 % of synereo amps total coin supply, when amps are burned that percentage increases and so does the value
Wherin, if amps are swapped for rchain tokens the percentage of holding will always be diluted as more rchain tokens are released into the market.
Activity: 1008
January 11, 2017, 04:06:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: